New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

hmm

Walaikumassalaam Nabeel,

Hope you are doing good. Sure let's catch up sometime. What do u do by the way?

Any news about profession changing in KSA

Hi,

I am Amir, economist by profession. I am an Indian. Moved to Jeddah recently to work with one of the development banks here. Was based in Jakarta before moving here. I am looking to rent a decent house (2 bedroom). Can someone please help with any leads?

Thank you.

Hello everyone and thank you for your introductions.

@ Amir, welcome on board.

We have a dedicated section, Housing in Jeddah, make sure you browse through the adverts or even drop your own advert detailing what you are searching for, perhaps indicate your budget as well so that you may get suitable offers.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hi guys,
      My name is John and I'm from India. I was born and raised in Saudi and currently running a business with my dad. Life in Saudi can be pretty much a drag but after a while you just learn to appreciate the opportunities you have here and just settle in. I've spent almost 20 years in the Kingdom and to me Saudi is no less of a Home than India. I love Coffee and  Food. Also love to travel about, so far in all my years it's only in the past two that I have actually gone forth and tried to explore the Kingdom and I'm interested to make more friends and see what else this beautiful Country has to offer.
Cheers.

Hello! I am Clara and i will be moving to Saudi very very soon. I'll be working as a language teacher in Khobar. I look forward for greater opportunities. God bless you all.

Hi Clara and Welcome to KSA!

Enjoy your stay!

I am Cindi and am moving to Al Khobar to teach science next week.

Hi Clara,
I am moving to Al Khobar next week. I am also a teacher.
Cindi

Salamat po.

Hi, i am from Philippines working in Dammam. It will be awesome to have new friends.

Welcome all in Saudi Arabia :)

I am Fahad from Riyadh. I will be glad to assistant any one who want to know the Riyadh city. I am part of Uber team.

Have a great weekend all

Good day All,

My name is Juan I am from South Africa Cape town and currently working in Jubail.
Would be great to meet you all!

Asalam walaikom...this is Manzoor Ahmad KSA Riyadh

I need some help about my BA Degree (Economics) for verification from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy in Pakistan

Welcome to the KSA :)

😊😊😊

This is Margie from Philippines. I am an English teacher here in Riyadh. If you need or know anyone who needs a private teacher for kids, you can count on me. Thanks😊

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi my name is Rain, i know you are from saudi, i would like to ask a question if you dont mind, i am currently in a relationship with a muslim man from saudi, and we are planning to get married, however i want to make sure that he is legally single, is there a way i can check?.or what government office/facility can i make a request for a check?.thank you so much

Raincander wrote:

Hi my name is Rain, i know you are from saudi, i would like to ask a question if you dont mind, i am currently in a relationship with a muslim man from saudi, and we are planning to get married, however i want to make sure that he is legally single, is there a way i can check?.or what government office/facility can i make a request for a check?.thank you so much

It is simple, talk to his parents

Raincander wrote:

Ask him for a copy of his Family card, it will mention on it his first wife name if he has one :-).  Other wise there is no legal way to find out :-(

Ladies and Gentleman, It is a pleasure to meet you all.  I am fairly new to the KSA, Mar 2018, and I am a Healthcare Educator based in Riyadh, however I do a lot of traveling through the country, including Jeddah, Dammam, and Tief.  Its been pretty lonely, but I try to keep myself entertained with reading, movies, and anything else I can do to find friends.  Thankfully I found this site, but it looks like its a little slow here too.  Thankfully there is Tinder though, HAHA.  I would be glad to meet anyone that is interested in expanding your friendships.  Thanks and wish you all the best.

Kind regards,
Steven

Welcome to the KSA :)

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.Com and thank you all for your introduction.

Please keep in mind that this thread is only dedicated to the introduction of  new members. We request members not to post their queries here, but instead, create a separate thread for your questions : Post new topic

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Ossiss171 wrote:

Ladies and Gentleman, It is a pleasure to meet you all.  I am fairly new to the KSA, Mar 2018, and I am a Healthcare Educator based in Riyadh, however I do a lot of traveling through the country, including Jeddah, Dammam, and Tief.  Its been pretty lonely, but I try to keep myself entertained with reading, movies, and anything else I can do to find friends.  Thankfully I found this site, but it looks like its a little slow here too.  Thankfully there is Tinder though, HAHA.  I would be glad to meet anyone that is interested in expanding your friendships.  Thanks and wish you all the best.

Kind regards,
Steven

Hi Steven,
Your introductionmmessage is one of the best I have seen in this forum. Keep your energy alive. If you pass By Jeddah let me know. I will be glad to have a cup of coffee together :)

Thanks
Ehtesham

Hi everyone!

I'm Firat from Turkey. I've been working in Al Khobar for 5 years as a civil engineer.

Wish you all the best,

Hi there, thanks for the opportunity to introduction Julien!

I am Chris from Cape Town, South Africa. I recently moved from Berlin to Jeddah on a long-term work contract, Feeling a bit isolated staying in a hotel, so I would be happy to meet other like-minded expats to make both professional and social contacts here.  :)

Regards,

Chris

Hello, Filipino Expat, new here in expat.com but already 8 years here in the Kingdom.

Let's have some fun.........the legal way!

Welcome to the KSA Chris. :)

Hi the community I'm Raphael from France Just arrived in Riyadh and staying here during Eid... so would be glad to get some tips on what to do / where to hang out during holidays (out of the DQ, where I live and work)
Merci :)

I am Usman Shahid from Spain working here as a software engineer and hotel receptionist.

Hi guys,

Happy Eid  :)

I'm Ahmad From Egypt, living in Riyadh since 8 years, working as financial controller

it's a pleasure to join you in expat.com   ;)

Thanks
AYH

As salam u alykum. I am Usman Shahid from pakistan and living in spain. Want to know saudi culture ,etc

Heloo,could u tell me when do they start issuing family visit visa after hajj?

Hi Sam,

Rico to from Riyadh connected with Toyota if u need installment or Cash.
I will try to help you.

Hi guys,

Happy Eid  :)

I'm NaseerFrom Pakistan, living in Jeddah since 5 years, working as vehicles company

it's a pleasure to join you in expat.com   ;)

Thanks
Nasser

Thanks brother.

Hello everybody. this is majed a saudi citizen. im glad to be a member here and exchange ideas

Closed