New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hello Mr Naseer,

Wish for Eid Mubarak!
Glad to know we are in the same field.
I am based in Riyadh so any assistance
possible. Please feel free to contact me.

Have good day with your friends & family.

Rico

Hi,

I'm Stephen, I moved to Riyadh 1/8/18, I work as a consultant with Squares part of Raz Holdings. Squares is a  large and successful event management and entertainment company. 

Prior to moving here, I trained as a potter! but have spent most of my career in senior operational roles in the leisure / entertainment sectors, working at the Design Museum, London Zoo & Theatre for Live Nation.

I was last in Saudi 1988 and unsurprisingly its changed quite a lot. 

Happy to meet up for a coffee and chat.

Stephen

Hi all,

I was in KSA a couple of years ago and will be moving to Riyadh within the next few weeks. Would be good to meet all the Riyadh-ites (is that even a word?), especially those with families; as I'll be coming over with the Mrs!

From (not-so) sunny Scotland,

Fayyaz!

Hello to everyone. I am Gilbert living in khobar. Hope we can find good friends here.

Hi I am 29 and been living in Saudi for 8 Months. I have started a blog logging all the difficulties i have faced and all the highs and lows www.blondeinthedesert.org

I am from the UK

Welcome to the KSA :)

Welcome to saudi

Hello Everyone,

I am Omar from Khobar.

I was looking for a guitar lessons and I found what I have been looking for in here.

I like to play Chess and iGo (board games). Don't dare to challenge me. Cause I am going to beet you :P

Hey guys im from Riyadh born and raised and would be really happy to help anyone or just meet over a cup of coffee and chat ...

blonde.in.the.desert wrote:

Hi I am 29 and been living in Saudi for 8 Months. I have started a blog logging all the difficulties i have faced and all the highs and lows www.blondeinthedesert.org

I am from the UK

Hello,
One of the stories in your blog "why I moved to Saudi" caught my interest but too bad cant open the link.
homepage --> Travel blog --> cant open the posts

Sir, Iam passionate media art Entertainment Field, please can you help me find the job. This Engineering job ruins my life. Thanks. I don't want to be Mediocre.

Ohhhhhhh that's great start up blog, even I need to start making blog and share my views, can you plz help me sort out things. Thanks. Dm, would be much appreciated.

Hey Everyone ,

Welcome to Saudi Arabia . I wish you all a pleasant stay here .

I am a 43 Saudi Engineer from Riyadh , I am always open to any enquiries that might simplify life in Saudi and Riyadh for others.

Stay Well  :)

Thanks for this blog ..

Hello everyone,

I'm new here.

My family and I are considering a job offer in Jubail and would like to look at the options for British or American system schools in Jubail.

Our boys are 6 & 8 years old.

We would be making the move from the UK.

Any insights into this would be greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks,

Mehmet
(I have posted this to the Jubail studies page)

Hello everyone  :)

I'm an Artist from Bhopal (Arabic Calligrapher).  I'm 27, been living in Riyadh for 2 months . I'm searching  for job here...  Planning  for Art exhibition  too InshAllah  :)

Visa approved! I'll be in Dammam within a week. Looking forward to this new chapter.

Greeting all, I am Wissam Samir, 39 years old, Cairo, Egypt at the moment. Scottish/ Egyptian. Diverse experiences from FMCG, IT, Hospitality, Real Estate, Sales & Marketing, now in Executive Search & Governance. Been working since the age of 16, European experience, with the MENA region as well and Egypt.

JOBMASTER has been operating since '95 in Cairo, and we are currently affiliated with Signium International, and have our sister office in UAE. Which we are plan to approach the K.S.A market and Bahrain and Oman markets, in executive search & Governance. 

I would highly appreciate it if you could provide me with as much feedback, and any useful information which might be helpful. Thanks peeps & the best to us all!! Thanks in advance. If any of you should need anything from me, please keep them coming! We are all here to support one another.

Greetings to all,

I'm Wissam Samir, 39 year old male, half Scottish, half Egyptian. Living in Cairo, Egypt at the moment. I'm mainly here as well as other groups to gain knowledge, and as much as I can gain from contacts in the GCC region.

I currently hold the title of Business Development Manager, at Signium Egypt & GCC. I have previously worked in various fields, starting with FMCG, IT, Hospitality, Real Estate, Branding agency, now finally Executive Search & Corporate Governance. I had started working since the age of 16, I have worked in UK, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt,
Everyone's a friend till they prove otherwise. So I am hoping some of you would help and advise, just as I would them if anyone needs any support or advise. Thanks in advance online friends! Have a lovely one

Welcomr to KSA

Hi everyone.

I've been here for about 8 months now. Been there before when I was younger, and got myself around again for job seeking. I'm an architect and I run a small little tiny online business in the student recruitment industry to North Cyprus universities!

Been staying in Riyadh for that time, but I guess coming from a highly humid place to a completley dry place is an issue I'm facing lol.

I have been wondering how you guys generally spend your time in Riyadh, other than cafes and malls and air conditioned places.

Do you have any suggested places? anything with "nature" or "meditation" can be great ;) is there some kind of hidden forest with lower temperatures that I might move out to live in would be good to know :)

Wishing all expats and locals a great one!

hello shree,

hope u are doing well!

are u still in  KSA?

Hello everyone,

I am new in Jeddah, I am from India and will be based in Jeddah for 2 - 3 months.

Ready to join the group of people for outing and love to make new friends.

Hi all

I am based in Jeddah and I am looking for accommodation and things to do in my spare time.

Hell Every 1,

I am from India and currently in Jeddah!!

Hi,
Irfan Ali from Pakistan. Living in Riyadh since 2 years.

Hi every one.

Akhmad Rivai here, please call me Vay. I am from Indonesia. actively looking for new challenge in the Kingdom for religious and family reason.

Warm greetings!

I'm Muhammad Shadab from Mumbai,  India.  Currently working in Jubail,  KSA as a graphic designer in a small firm.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Loties Cole from Philippines 34, dental nurse n jeddah and a new member here n expat.com hope to get some advices being an expat..

Hey natalia
Am AJ , Hope you doing well. How much do you charge for the salsa classes ? its one of things i wanna check from my bucket list am eager to learn it .

Hello friends..

Anyone knows the confirmed info regarding Visit Visa formalities for Pakistani National having Saudi Arabian Iqama who wish to visit Jordan by road. Pls if any brother or sister visited Jordan in near past share your experience..

the main question...
Is it necessary to obtain stamped visa from Jordan Embassy in Riyadh or can it be stamped when entering Jordan either by air or by road

regards

HI everyone. I am AHMED iam coming in SAUDI ARABIA in next month. i want to know which carrier sim is better and budget for internet cause i dont have wifi in place where i am living in Makkah. so Please let me know the cheap and good one for internet.

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

My name is Steve
I am an Engineer working in Saudi Arabia since 2011.

I am based in Riyadh and travel around KSA to their cities.

I am from Canada.

I just joined this expat forum 2 days ago.

So far , it looks like a very nice place for expats to discuss and share material.

have a great day to everyone.

Hi Im Viness from Malaysia. Currently in Jizan

Hi Guys!
I am a Filipino, 35 years of age, living in Dammam for 3 years. Want to make new friends. I'm also here to learn and take advice from other people.

Thanks Everybody..

Welcome to the KSA :)

Nice to see u. Welcome to ksa

Hi Welcome to Saudi Arabia.

hi Shree how are you

Hello!  I'm new to Riyadh...and SA.

Closed