New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

:heart:  saudi arabia is one of the best places to live and save money 😍

Cassyogi wrote:

Hi everyone!
Just in the process of coming out to Saudi Arabia to work as a nurse.
Feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves to be honest! But ready for an adventure of a lifetime.
Would love to meet new people for friendship and support when I arrive !
Cass

Welcome to Saudi Arabia, you will love it here and sometime you will not. :-)
Do you know what city are you going be working? Riyadh is the Capital and the largest city in Saudi.
Looking forward to hearing from you, when you are in town :-) good luck

Welcome to the KSA :)

Truthfull wrote:

:heart:  welcome to ksa 😍

Hi everyone,
I am new in town, i am from egypt and trying to accomodate with the new life style here in khobar,

Thank you. I am Ela from Ghana but currently in riyadh working as a house help. Glad to join expatriates here.
please i will like to ask if am safe working more than a year under contract but my iqama have not been processed?

Hey,

I'm from the UK, moved here in February as my husband got a job here. I live in Dammam with my 3 year old daughter. It would be nice to meet other mums with toddlers 😊

R x

Welcome to the KSA

Welcome all to the Kingdom  :heart:

Hello everyone!
My name is Rachel and I will be moving to Abha towards the end of August to teach English. I really look forward to this experience and I can't wait to make new friends to share in this journey with. I'm hoping to learn much more about the culture, food, and the language. If you would like to connect, please feel free to contact me!

u r welcome

welcome

so whats new fellas

Hello everyone and welcome to Saudi Arabia.
I'm Saudi  from Riyadh and I'm happy to answer any question also if you want make a friend:D

Hi, where in Saudi you are working. Btw i'm also a nurse planning to work there.

Hi,

I am Colleen planning to work as a nurse there. I am looking forward for a new environment, work, culture and meeting new people . Feeling of excitement and kind of nervous actually.

Welcome all in KSA

Hello
My name is Feras, I am a civil engineer working in Jeddah.
I was borned at Jeddah, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

hi ahmed

can you tel me whay's the good place on jeddah to leave? I WIll teach at the university of jeddah (( elkamel) its good to leave at el kamel or at jeddah? and for the transportation? its available from jeddah to elkamel? how does it cost? AND how many hours? THANK YOU

Hi everyone,
My name is Mohammed and I from UK. So, I have been offered a teaching position in Al-Jouf (Sakaka) through a recruiting company called QEHC (also known as QEC). Does anyone know much about this company based in Riyadh? I've read some negative reviews but I am not sure whether it is a true reflection or just written by disgruntled ex-employees. I am feeling a bit confused to be honest. I'd be so grateful if anyone could shed some light on this company. Thank you.

Hi  everyone ...
im a new member here .. love to make new friends

Hi Britney

There are a lot of good places to live in Jeddah. It depends on how far you want to be from you work location.
First, the university of Jeddah (El kamel) is too far from Jeddah (160 km semi mountain road) it will take 2 hours to reach there, that means total 4 hours. May be it is better to live in al kamel only because of the transportation.
I think there is no good transportation from Jeddah to Alkamel, because it is a small vellage.
You cann't compare Jeddah with Alkamel. Jeddah is a big & nice city with all facilities.

welcome for all

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the group, move to Riyadh from USA. Looking forward to have a good life here. Happy to make new friends.

Thanks,
Kiran

Hi, just wanted to say a quick hello. My name is Maria, architect and planner. Moving to Riyadh in July. super excited! 💁🏼‍♀️

Hi Maria,

Welcome to Riyadh, I moved here couple of weeks back here excited to see how life will be here

Thanks,
Kiran.

Roses are Red, the sky is blue. Riyadh is like a zoo. Do you like it? I love it too :-)

Welcome Shree
Am Nazeem, Tamilan, working in Riyadh

Are you coming to Riyadh on work basis..
Interested to know, which company you are working now..

Good Idea we can hang out and have fun do you know a good place did you visit it before ?

Hi,

I'm a Saudi Citizen, I'm willing to help new comers and be as a guide to them in all aspects. I have lived abroad for a while and I know the struggle.

Regards,
Asim

Hi,

My names Nick and just like to say a quick hello. I'm moving out to Riyadh sometime in August to work for BAe as an Instructor. Will be living at the Salwa Compound and looking forward to meeting new people in a new country.

Nickyboy74 wrote:

Hi,

My names Nick and just like to say a quick hello. I'm moving out to Riyadh sometime in August to work for BAe as an Instructor. Will be living at the Salwa Compound and looking forward to meeting new people in a new country.

Welcome to KSA Nickyboy

WELCOME! If you need to be oriented just call me.

Hello
welcome to Riyadh my friend, if you need anything just massege me and I will be happy to answer your questions, I'm Saudi and born in Riyadh so I know the city very well.
or contact me in whatsapp: ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Im local looking to connect with people from different back grounds and share knowledge

Hey Nicola,

I am Dion, from Athens, Greece. I like the way you present yourself and would love to get a cup of coffee sometime.

All the very best,

Dion

Closed