Azad Visa to the Company Engineer Visa Transfer Process in KSA

Hello

I have a Azad visa and have a engineering degree and all is attested, I want to know the process of Azad visa transfer to company visa (engineering field) in saudi arabia..

Regards

First off, there is no such thing as Azad visa.  It is illegal and not recognized by the government.   So don't say you have Azad visa in Jawazat - they are on the look out to catch and deport people like you.

Having said that, your sponsor needs to allow for transfer to the new company.  If you are not on engineering profession, then there must be an approval from the Saudi council.  That takes time.  My suggestion would be to transfer to any available profession in new company, apply for Saudi council and then do profession change.

so the sponsor should have to give me the transfer approval.  I am already registered in  Saudi Engineering Council so for profession i do not have any issue.  I am just confuse in the transfer process.

Should I have to pay my sponsor for getting a transfer approval.. ??

First transfer is free and new sponsor will bear the cost.

Syed saeed wrote:

Hello

I have a Azad visa and have a engineering degree and all is attested, I want to know the process of Azad visa transfer to company visa (engineering field) in saudi arabia..

Regards

Currently, what is the profession on your iqama?