New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

wow cooking! great!

I'm W. R. Adona, basically, I'm a homebody, just work and go back to my accommodation, but I'm not a boring person, name anything and I have it, I mean the legal ones hahahaha!

hi.. im shams. from india..  im here in riyadh since 2010

Great!

We can exchange topics when you have the time.

hi Alfredo

I am from the paints industry trying to introduce Tejan paints in the Jeddah market.

If you are in the construction field please try to support me

regards

Hi All,

This is Samiullah Khan belong from Pakistan and professionally an Engineer working on Riyadh Metro Project. Joined this network earlier this week and looking forward to have a great time with all of you guys.

Cheers,
Sami

Hi shree

How are you doing? I am from Chennai and at present in Alkhobar Saudi Arabia

Welcom

Hello fellas!

My name is kylie and I'm moving to riyadh.

Looking for friends 😊

I have a contract at KSMC. Is there anyone here that is currently working there?
Hit me up! 😊

hi David

I am from india and working as a Sales Manager for tejan paints.look forward to meet you

Hi Kylie:
First welcome to Riyadh.
If you need anything after you arrive let me know.
P.S. it has been very dust lately.  :offtopic:

Welcome Kylie  to the expat group

Wish ya the best

Wellcome Rashid.. :0

Khurram Ramay from Lahore pakistan

I have recently moved to Jubail KSA , I am a mechanical design engineer and looking for friends here

Welcome Sami

Blessings to everyone!
My name is Muhammad Taimur .Living in Saudi Arabia since 2015 but new to Expat.com
Working in Al Ahsa ( Eastern province ) right now in oil and gas sector.

Hey Kylie what's up?I think one of my uncles use to work over there and i'll see if somebody's still out there anyways good to see that you're coming over here so see you soon.

Hey everybody I'm Brian out here looking to make some friends and more importantly I'm getting bored so i wanna have some blast at parties if there are some in the near-future.

Hi All,
There's no new events?

Hello All,

I am new to this forum. Glad to have come across such an active forum for expats in Riyadh. I am a Senior Legal Counsel practicing in Riyadh, of an Egyptian nationality.

Cheers.

Greetings, this is Zoe from Australia, looking forward to meeting nice people to hang out and exchange ideas with, especially over a shisha, if possible :-)

Hello Zoe! Welcome to Saudi :)

hi zoe welcome to saudi arabia

Hi
I'm living in jubail I'm from Madagascar

Hey Kylie,  I just arrived in Riyahdh about 7 weeks ago and live on a compound call Najd.  Do you know where you'll be living?  Good luck and I hope your tour of duty is a great one.  - John

welcome in jeddah

Welcome,  Zoe.

Hello guys,

Haz here, Just landed in Riyadh for a job in Finance from London via a stint in Dubai. British citizen with Lebanese origins.
Was wondering where can one watch the FA CUP FINAL this evening?
Still staying in a sub par hotel by the office so that's not really an option, and need to eat at some point ;-)

Hello Zoe,
I'm always smoking shisha everyday in different compounds, you're most welcome to join me :)

Hello,
You can watch it in any cafe, it depends on what kind of cafes you like.  if you want I can recommend some of them based on my experience.

Thanks Darknight, I was indeed after some recommendations.... Game done now but will come in handy with the world cup around the corner.

Cheers

Haz

Haz4444 wrote:

Thanks Darknight, I was indeed after some recommendations.... Game done now but will come in handy with the world cup around the corner.

Cheers

Haz

Hi Haz

you can watch world cup in almost all the restaurants and cafe here in Riyadh actually even in the Gym you can watch it while having your workout.

Cheers :)

Omay

Engineer by profession, almost 2 years in ksa. planning to exit in next month

Hi Everyone.
This is Haris from India-TamilNadu. I am working as Sr.Quantity Surveyor. I am living in Saudi Arabia for 4 years and currently residing @ Riyadh...

Hello Everyone , my name is Ahmed and i'm here for 4 years now .
i spend my time in learning english and play fifa lol
i live in Riyadh  .

Hi I am bapsu from India. Next month is my joining in Riyadh. Initially coming to Riyadh to see if I can cope the climate and than will plan on taking my family there.

Welcome! Coping with the climate isn't that difficult because if you're an office worker or works inside the building most of the time, the climate is not a problem.

Closed