New members of the Bahrain forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bahrain forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bahrain if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Just joined the forum although I've been here a couple of years now.

Hi everyone.

I have been on this forum for a few years now. One of the best I have seen online.

Thank you expat.com for your service to us.

I have been on this forum Couple months ago, I like it and it is very helpful.
Thanks you

Will be moving with my family to Bahrain in August 2018. We plan to stay for 6 years. Very excited.

Hello, This is Ali, I am new to this society, what is meant by this thread ? of forum ?

Extremely happy to be here. I am contemplating shifting to Bahrain in future

Hi everyone...just joined expat.com...living in bahrain since one moth.
I am from Mumbai, India and currently residing in Umm Al Hassam.
Love to here from you.
Thanks all!
:-)

Hello everybody
Portuguese guy, planning to go to Bahrain in the next couple of months
Thanks
Cheers :D

Hello Everyone,

I am Balu Pandiyan, Certified Sommelier and a student of Court of Master Sommelier Americas. I moved from Bordeaux (France)  I just completed a month in Bahrain. I love this vibrant city.

Cheers!
Balu

Hello All,

From Philippines here. I just quit my job and I'm moving to Bahrain next month. I'm pretty exited with this new adventure. I'm currently looking for any Aviation job hope you guys can help me. See you in a month  :D:top:

Hello everyone!!
My name is Emily I currently live near Bath in England and am looking for work in Bahrain, my partner has already relocated here, any tips on whether is easier to find a job via a certain recruitment agency or any help would be appreciated. xx

Hi,
My name is Ilyes, i am french and i will study one year in Bahrain, i would like to meet people to create a flatsharing together =)

try to able in www.bfc.com.bh

How are newbies finding Bahrain? Any updates? I'm moving there soon and am just a little anxious. Afraid of it being too small

Well it is small enough that you can drive from one end to the other in an hour - minus traffic.  Depends on your preferences.  I happen to like that having lived in many much bigger cities and countries.

Thanks as always for the advice. Seems like a lovely place.
Always appreciate feedback and perspectives.

Hi friends
I just moved to Bahrain with family from Muscat. Feels good to be here and hope it stays forever.

Hi...currently living in Riyadh and will be moving to Bahrain shortly. Am still not sure on my decision and hence joined this group to understand the nuances before I take the plunge!
Eby

Hi. Joined Expat few days ago.
Planning to visit Bahrain and to find a job real soon.

Hello,

I am from South Africa, my husband and I will be moving to Bahrain in June 2018!

We are super excited!

Grizelda

Hi friends,

This forum is very very useful one.So joined.
Now I am in manama.

Hi all,

New to Bahrain. Moved from South Africa.
Love my job tons!!! But missing home and all my friends! :(

Hope to meet new and exciting people !

Hello Guyz,

I am residing in Bahrain since childhood till 5th standard later travelled back to Bahrain in 2009 ,
I am currently working as an Instrumentation Engineer,

Never knew about this forums existence,  Just was going thru for some information and found the web page of EXPAT.COM, quite informative and user necessary, So I joined and here I am.

Thank you :)

:)

Hi All,

Newbie here. I have a quick question. i hope anyone has the legal knowledge here.

Can someone file a court case against me because I failed to pay an installment for the money I owed. I owe about a thousand dinars to a private person not a bank or whatsoever. He threaten me that he will take judge order to freeze my bank account and even loose my job. Can he really file a case against me and freeze my account?.Will I be jailed for this?

Thank you in advance.

You should really post in the right thread if you want replies from the community.  This one is for new members to introduce themselves.

And you need to give a lot more details for an answer to be possible e.g. do you have anything in writing proving the debt, what was it for, is the person a registered lender etc?

Hi.

Sorry for that and thank you for replying.

I am not that much familiar here,that's why.

Regarding my issue,yes I signed a paper from him and he is not a registered lender actually.

He can file a court case and the judgement will take time. You can be compelled to pay him if the debt can be proven but the rest of the threats are empty ones.

Hi all,

Second generation of pakistani diaspora, a gypsy without home or identity, grew up in Bahrain , still living here

Hello everyone,

I am Danish... Moving to Bahrain very soon from new delhi india. I will be joining a bank there in manama. Need your help in understanding the cost of living and things to do in manama.

If anyone have any document or any resource which they have prepared/referred to know the daily/ monthly expenses. Please share it with me.

Thanks.

New barber in bahrain just looking for freinds

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Posting on multiple threads.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please stop posting on multiple threads, creating duplicate threads and sending private messages.  Understand that you are worried but please show some courtesy and follow the rules of the forum.  Your question has already been answered on one of your threads.

Hi all,

Myself Bhushan Joshi, and I just came here few months back and living in Sanabis.

Looking forward to settle in the new house :)

Please I need entry visa to Bahrain.

Hello fellow expatriates,

I am a computer Engineer by profession and moved to Manama from Kerala, India. I started working in Bahrain from 2nd week of May and is still under probation. Issues related to my work has ultimately led me to this cool site. Will be posting my queries for any help/advice. This is such a wonderful forum which gives the hope and courage for many expats to proceed with their issues.

Kudos for making such a platform

Regards,

Your bro....!

Hi everybody

Some time passed and after some issues to resolve at home finally arriving in Bahrain in August. Besides being glad and excited to move i'm looking to meet new people, and of course any fellow Portuguese to share some knowledge of the country in my mother tongue would be perfect. If any of you want to drop me a message to go for a coffee, please do  :):):)

Looking forward to land in Bahrain

Cheers

Hello Everyone,

My name is Umut and l m from Turkey. l will be moving to bahrain at the end of August. l  am looking forward to it. 

l am hoping to make some cool friends and hang out for coffee and sheesha.

Cheers.

Hello:

I am an American moving to Manama, Bahrain in late August.   I am extremely excited to be moving there.  I would love to meet some expats from this forum!  Any one interested?

Closed