Are job agencies any good? Pinay looking for work in Sweden.

I have a pinay girlfriend who is still living in the Philippines and after we have visited each other several times now - we are trying to find a way to live together - if possible somewhere in Europe. (I am a Danish citizen). Marriage would make things easier - but I would still like to wait with that :-)

Sweden is still in our plans too - as that would mean that I could still work in Denmark and live in Sweden.

My girlfriend has a sister, who is currently living and working in Dubai in UAE. Her sister has told her that in Dubai there are job agencies that are specializing in assisting with finding jobs in Sweden and (as far as I understood) also helping with the formalities concerning work permits etc.

The agencies claim that they can help with finding jobs and that they can get a work permit processed within the Swedish Authorities in about 2 months. All this is of course not "free of charge" and without really knowing much about the prices yet, I assume it is quite expensive.

I have checked the homepage of the Swedish "Migrationsverket". They are stating that "time to decision" for a work permit on average takes 6-14 months. I know this "time to decision" varies from person to person - as it probably depends on many personal factors for each individual applicant.

I´m just wondering how those agencies claim they can help with finding jobs and that they claim they can get a permit processed within about 2 months - whereas Migrationsverket are stating 6-14 months.

Are there any people here (maybe even Pinays) who have experience with those job agencies? Are there any people here who actually found jobs and moved to Sweden with the assistance of those job agencies?

Or should we avoid those agencies?

Thanks in advice for your comments!

PS: I hope my thread is not against forum-policies (my post is not in any way to promote job agencies).
If the post is against forum policies - please inform me - and I will delete the post (if possible) or admin - feel free to delete it :-)

I can't 100% be sure, but such agencies do exist. A lot of them are a scam. Promise you everything, take your money only to never hear from them again.

If they don't have offices you can visit, totally forget it, but even then they can have a popup offices (tempory office) open for2 to 4 weeks then close with no forward address.