Live in Budapest for a family from Spain

I could have the posibility to work in Budapest and I would like to know if there are any schools who teach mainly in Spanish and how sociable are hungarian people.

Welcome to the Forum :)

I am pretty sure you will not find a school where all lessons are all conducted in the Spanish language. You will find a couple of schools that do teach Spanish as an individual lesson.

There are international schools where lessons are taught in English, but these are private schools and come with a price.

Thank you very much!, is there any site where I could find some experiences of spanish families livining in Budapest?
Thanks in advance!

Marcju wrote:

Thank you very much!, is there any site where I could find some experiences of spanish families livining in Budapest?
Thanks in advance!

You can do a search on the site HERE.

Hello, are you looking for elementary schools or secondary schools? I think we are friendly. :)

I am thinking in a 9 years girl who can learn, basically in spanish, and other lenguages like english.

Thank you for the information.

Marcju wrote:

I am thinking in a 9 years girl who can learn, basically in Spanish, and other languages like English.

Thank you for the information.

Your only option is private school.  Search these forums, there have been lots of discussions about schools.  My kids are of a similar age but they are bilingual Hungarian/English and attend the state funded school.