Fiance Permit income requirements

Hello,

My Fiancè is my reference person who is Norwegian and we are filling out the Fiancè permit. It's says you need to make a total of 300,000 nok a year and if you didn't to send a letter from Nav saying you weren't on social assistance.

My Fiancè was traveling and visiting me so he didn't make the required 256,000.00 amount. But he wasn't on income assistance and he works fulltime now and owns a condo. Will we get declined?  Thanks for all your help!!!

Thanks!

UDI focuses on the sponsor meeting the required income. There are several applicants in this forum before that got denied even if the difference in meeting the required income was just a few thousands. But if it's a few hundreds maybe you can try.

No one for sure can give you a yes or a no, better you wait to reach it or take the risk to find out :)

Hi
   To the best of my knowledge the amount of  income requirement for a family immigration has been reduced to to 256256kr. You can check you the udi website  to see for yourself

Basically,UDI follows the updated income rule based on the time your visa application. It's a bit vague to give an accurate answer bec when you stated “he works now” does that mean he wasn't working last year? As UDI checks his gross and net income from the last financial year. Nevertheless, rule of thumb is just to be on the safe side by simply complying with the latest income requirement or as Stephy said you may take the risk. Best of luck whichever you decide.