EX18 and EX19 forms : self-sufficiency ("seguro de enfermedad")

Hello,

Do I get it right that a self-sufficient Brit family of 5 (main applicant - husband, and the wife and the 3 minor children (3, 5 and 11) need to complete the EX18 (main applicant) and the EX19 (family members) ?

What is the threshold for savings or income to meet the EX19 requirements as "No activo con recursos suficientes y seguro de enfermedad".

Also, could anyone recommend a private health insurance provider to meet the requirements of the EX18 ("No activo con recursos suficientes y seguro de enfermedad") ?

Thanks.

Had a consultation with a lawyer (abogado). She said that the EX18 is the correct application form for all of us, and that the EX19 is only used when the the family members are non-EEA ones.

Also, for EU citizens there is no min threshold on self-sufficiency income, yet the min figure for saving would practically be EUR 6000 per couple and EUR 2000 per dependent, per year.

I trust this helps.

Ea8   

The comisaria where I work has an official notification, from the Ministry of the Interior,   that the minimum amounts required for EU Citizen Registration  are:-

1 person:    savings of 5,136.60€ or monthly income of 366.90€

A couple:   savings 8,732.22€ or monthly income of 623.73€

There is no info about what,  more than a couple. a family. need, b t I would not think it could be that much more, certainly not pro rata

As that info is from Central Government it must apply throughout Spain

Paddy you seem to be missiing the point.

The OP wants to know how much as a family he needs to able to register in Spain on the EU Citizens  Register (not how much he needs to live on in Spain)

If you would like to start a new thread, and stop confusing this one,  then please do so.

The amounts required cannot logically be more than the poorest in Spain have to live on (state pension level) as to do otherwise would be discriminatory.   

That of course does not infer that it is an ideal or sufficient amount to live on,  but as I said, that is not what was asked by the OP.  That was,  "What is the threshold for savings or income to meet the EX18 requirements ? "

Paddy,   I said,  :-   

A couple:  savings 8,732.22€ or monthly income of 623.73€ "