Airport Jobs in Belgium for English Speakers

Hello expats,
It will be nice to know about job opportunities available at the Brussels airport,Belgium.

I hold a 3 year degree in Hotel management and catering.
I joined the field of aviation and now have 11 years of experience as a flight attendant  :cool:
(Jet Airways-India)
&
(Etihad Airways - Abu dhabi,UAE).

I heard that one needs to know all 3 ( Flemish , French and English ) languages for a good job opportunity at the airport.  :/

I will be making a permanent shift to Belgium soon thus any lead to this thread will be highly appreciated.
:gloria

Why Flemish? Dutch would be more useful.

Dutch is the official language of the Flemish Community and the Flemish Region (merged to Flanders) and, along with French, an official language of the Brussels-Capital Region.

The second-most spoken primary (Belgian) language, used natively by almost 40% of the population, is French. It is the official language of the French Community (which, like the Flemish Community, is a political entity), the dominant language in Wallonia (having also a small German-speaking Community) as well as the Brussels-Capital Region. Almost all of the inhabitants of the Capital region speak French as either their primary language (50%) or as a lingua franca (45%).[3][4] There are also many Flemish people who speak French as a second language. Belgian French is in most respects identical to standard, Parisian French, but differs in some points of vocabulary, pronunciation, and semantics.

German is the least prevalent official language in Belgium, spoken natively by less than 1% of the population. The German-speaking Community of Belgium numbers 77,000, residing in an area of Belgium that was ceded by the former German Empire as part of the Treaty of Versailles, which concluded World War I. In 1940, Nazi Germany re-annexed the region following its invasion of Belgium during World War II; after the war it was returned to Belgium.

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation about the importance of language region wise.
I would be learning Dutch as my 1st Belgian language.
I was hoping for a response to the job aspect in aviation sector at the airport as well.