24000 SAR salary is good in Riyadh ?

I am engineer and married Abd has 2 children
I have offer in Riyadh with salary 24000 SAR

No family medical insurance
No family ticket per year
One month not paid leave per year

What is your point of view ?

Salary is good, but all freebies are not there which is a problem cause usually companies provide the rest

I thought medical insurance was mandatory to be provided by the employer....

we are working here with salary of 5500 SAR along with wife, Your salary is Far far Better. Go ahead

Medical Insurance is compulsory for all family members including You and this is the MOI / Jawazat rule in Saudi Arabia. In case of you No Medical Insurance, This is strange, Unbelievable. Please reconfirm and inform us, well package is good if there would be medical facilities free from Company,

There is medical insurance for me only ( not for my family)

Please ask your Co this issue and may I know that Co is Saudi or Foreign investor Co ? Please clarify.

Foreign investor

Take medical as well otherwise salary is good

Considering your Salary I believe at least 2 months of your hard Earnings should be a Good against the Expenses you needed bear before you take your Family to KSA, Viz.

1) Issuing/Stamping Visa for dependent + Air ticket for ur 2-childrens & Wife comes around SAR : 10k/-
2) Medical Insurance for all THREE of them. ( An average medical card costs you around SAR : 2k, so 3 X 2k = SAR : 6,000/- )
3) School FEE even in WORST school as of today is SAR : 500/- ( Pluse other expenses School Bus, etc )
4) Dependent FEE for 1 person for 2019 comes to SAR : 200/-, so its 200 X 3 X 12 = 7,200/- SAR ( note for 2020 the same tax would be 300 per person).

5) You have to get a Rented House and CAR ( even in average Locality , this comes around SAR : 24000/- for 1year ).

Lastly, in case if your Family don't likes the Place/Weather then all the Expenses would go for a TOSS !!!

Note :- Even if your earning an Average salary in ur Country then I'd suggest you " NEVER and EVER " think of coming to Riyadh. But still if you wanted to come Riyadh to GROW financially, then ensure you come ALONE.

Wish you a Good Luck !!!

:)

elzaheem27 wrote:

I am engineer and married Abd has 2 children
I have offer in Riyadh with salary 24000 SAR

No family medical insurance
No family ticket per year
One month not paid leave per year

What is your point of view ?

Not good

24000 might be good in Riyadh if you have medical insurance and you support a family of 1 or two other members. This is from my personal experience of living in Riyadh.
I worked in a governmental agency with a salary of almost 11000 SAR and I was married. It was barely enough.

good salary but you have to take in your consideration the below points:

1. you can make a health insurance (NECESSARY) which will cost you around 7000 / year
2. if you want to put you child's in good schools it will cost you around 2000 / month
3. apartment rent 2 bedrooms between 12000 - 50000 / year
4. add tickets from and to your origin country for your family
5. monthly house expenses between 2000 - 3000 min. / month

you can calculate your monthly / yearly needs then decide what's better for you.

with best luck.