3000 SAR Salary. is it enough?

Hi guys, I'm from Philippines with a salary of 15,000php monthly and I received a job offer consist of 3000 SAR salary plus accomodation as an assistant store manager.
my question is, Is 3000 SAR enough for me to have good savings for 2 years than my salary here in philippines? please note that I'm a more like always inside my room every day off and my daily routine is just HOME - WORK - HOME sometimes I'm treating myself but not too much.

so, can i have savings from working in Riyadh for 3000 SAR monthly?

thank you
btw first time going out of country to work

The salary is way too low.   Only consider it if they cover medical and tickets for you.  Even with that, you will have to share a room with other people and cook your own food to be able to save anything.

really? is the cost of liveing in riyadh that much?

Do your research by browsing the threads on cost of living.  Don't get caught up by converting SAR into your local currency. 

yes i understand that. so its better to reject the offer if its that low salary?

is it still very low on free accomodation?

Well if accommodation is covered, you can save more.  But it is a very low salary.  Keep in mind that housemaids can get up to 2000 SAR with live in accommodation, food, medical and everything else covered.

oh, thankyou very much for your advice!
i think if housemaids can earn up to 2000SAR its a little unfair for me as an assistant store manager
thankyou sir!

Welcome.  And of course it is unfair which is why I pointed it out :)

Yes ofcorz 3000sr is enough it is equivalent of 40k php for your good experience, take it kabayan...

salamat kabayan!, tinanggap ko na din try lang :D

its ok, i hope your company will provide transportation too.  there are others here who earn less than 3k SAR.

I will say it varies from company to company but I personally feel its a good salary. But company must take care of your residence, medical insurance, return ticket on the end of every contract. Approximately you will spend 500 SAR on food and mobile for communication with your friends/ family back home. Rest 2500 you can save easily, which means approx 34,000 peso approx. Almost double than your current salary. Only one thing ... if you drink alcohol then you will miss your country otherwise. Come and join the community.