Pet friendly accomodations?

My husband & I are relocating to Abu Dhabi within the next month, does anyone have recomendations for pet-friendly housing in Abu Dhabi?  We have two miniature poodles that we would like to join us once we get settled in.

Thanks!

Welcome on the forum TamiNicole

You can also post a customized advert (as per your budget, room type, pets friendly) on Abu Dhabi Classifieds Page, Category>Accommodation. This might help you as well.

Regards

Hi,

Nice to hear from you.I have the same situation as you but I have an one Maltese.:)
Are you planning to stay in Abu Dhabi? I searched for pet friendly hotels and accommodations.  There are some hotels and housings in sounding areas.  I found at Google - abu dahbi, UAE - accommodation, and Hotel planner.com You might find some. Also you can find at pet travel.com has a many links to connect.

I did not find anything for me yet. I need to find some housing close to Ruwais. My husband will work at Ruwais and Abu Dhabi is 2:30 hour drive distance. It seems there is no town close to Ruwais.  If you find anything for me while your search please let know, [email protected]
We are still in USA.

Happy house hunting!!
Christina,