Système notation France / Australie

Bonjour à tous,
Donc premier post oblige, je suis actuellement en France je travail sur Montpellier et dans le cadre de mes études j'ai déjà passé 7 mois sur Canberra et 3 mois à Auckland.

Du coup j'ai été accepté pour entreprendre une thèse à Adélaïde, donc si tout va bien j'en ai pour 3-4 ans sur le territoire.

Je suis donc entrain de remplir et fournir les documents nécessaires (il y en a une tonne) et l'un d'eux est  "an official grading scheme explanation for your qualifications" , donc aucun soucis je comprend ce que cela signifie.
Cependant avez vous une idée de où est ce que je peut trouver / demander un document certifié qui explique le fonctionnement du système d'évaluation en France ? J'ai déjà fait les démarches vers mon ancienne fac mais ils n'ont pas l'air plus renseigné que moi...

Merci de votre aide,
ADD

Dear ADD, You are absolutely right to dig this one up.
France is too often the country of "Yaka Fokon" and cheating about qualifications or over rating English levels. I lived 21 years in Australia. May I suggest 2 things:
1., your level of English must be obtain from a Certified Center of IELTS evaluation... and simply from a good school notation system with English teachers from France. A "No-No". You can find OnLine IELTS evaluation I sugest however to go for an English Center... Montpelier should have one. I live in Aix-en-Provence.
2. as far as French versus English cursus, go there:
https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/q … ained.html
Australian Qualifications follow to 99% the UK one.
If you do not find an equivalece, it may means this cursus (French) is bundled up with another one with a different name. Here, you will have to GOOGLE-it and search for "blogs" re.certification level.
Bare in mind degrees can be country-only specific.
Eg. you will not find any interest in Isceland for Bachelor Degree in Camel Driving.
Feel free to call for my help as I was on the Alliance Francaise Commitee of Sydney to assist people whenever/whereever we could... not always easy.
Hope this heps.
JL

Dear JeanLoupDaix, Thank you for your help.
About my english test, I will undertook the TOEFL-iBT which is fine for the University Of Adelaide.
For grades and equivalence, I have found a way to explain them what a DUT, Licence and Master is. However, I have to upload "an official grading scheme explanation" which means that I have to find an official document that explain my french grades: Eg.  20/20 = A+ and 0-8/20 = F etc... and I do not know how or where to find this kind of document.

Thank you once again,
Cheers,
ADD