Hello There! Please answer my question..

Hi! Loims here from, Mindanao Philippines. Will be moving to Borlänge, Sweden this year. I just wanna hear somebody who can answer some of my concerns about resident permit. I will have my interview this April in Consulate of Manila for my application of resident permit. How long will be the processing time for resident permit? What are the documents that  should bring to Sweden for wedding?

Hope to hear from you! Thank You and God Bless You all!

hello..it took 3 months after the date of ur interview..how old are you..?madali lang ang interview..gud luck!!..ahm wedding?.kuha ka ng personal number dito s sweden pagdating mo dito..its a identification..then i think un ang importante sa lahat...if u want u can add me in facebook if u have,,,,..hehehe..maybe we can be friends..just message me..

Hello Jing!

Thank you for your response and the information. Sure I can add you in my facebook...My name is Loim's Echavez....or give me your name so I can add you... Thank you....God Bless

ur welcome..i already send u a message,,.there is my name in fb..well i tried to search u,yes i found u but i think ur in private..so ill wait u there..

Hi Loims,

How did your visa interview go? I am applying for resident permit to sweden too. Can we be friends and share experiences?
[b]
[/b]

Hi! Jing25,

I would like to have a chat with you on yahoo messenger:  giotledaitrang2306 or on skype:  diep.le.bich
Please give me your phone numbers I will phone you .
I need to talk to you  as soon as possible, thanks

jing25 wrote:

hello..it took 3 months after the date of ur interview..how old are you..?madali lang ang interview..gud luck!!..ahm wedding?.kuha ka ng personal number dito s sweden pagdating mo dito..its a identification..then i think un ang importante sa lahat...if u want u can add me in facebook if u have,,,,..hehehe..maybe we can be friends..just message me..

Tieumily,

do you need to talk to jing?

Hi,

I sent message to Jing25 as I think Jing25  might be interested to send me a reply soon.
If you or anyone else have time to talk to me then you all are welcome to follow the above information.

Thanks