Argentine Visa Requirements

We are moving to Argentina in August.  One adult Argentine citizen, one adult US citizen, and three small US children.  We thought we would file for Residencias Permanentes but now we're considering Nacionalidad.  Any suggestions?

i lives here in argentina for 1yr now an my wife is from argentina , if you still needed help contact me

Hello clems4r,

Please note that the discussion is quite old > 2012! ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

Hi Clem4s,

My name is Kashmir. I am from Mississippi.  I am seriously
thinking about trying to get a retirement visa of some kind in
Argentina.  Can you advise me on where to start or give me a reliable contact to get the process started. I would like to be out of the U.S. within a year.  I plan to come to South America
by the end of August and stay about 2 months.  I plan to go to Ecuador and Argentina.  How do you like Argentina/ will you please give me the honest pros and cons of living in South.  I am a single female with that present a problem for me. I'm out going and make friends easily.  You can email me at [email protected]  Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to give me.

Cheers

Kashmir aka/Mississippi Mama

you dont need any requirement to enter argentina as far as you are usa  citizen, so you will get your visa on arrivals an you will pay cash like 120 dollars. thats all and argentina is a nice place to visit. they are friendly people thou there is no much black people here .

Clems4r

Thank you so much for your response.  I think I will visit
  Argentina when I come to Ecuador.

Cheers

Kashmir

clems4r wrote:

i lives here in argentina for 1yr now an my wife is from argentina , if you still needed help contact me

Hi Clem can you please guide me what are the option for getting settle there? I am in my late 30's and living in dubai. Looking forward for south america.... what are the ways settling there??

Well as you knew Argentina is a very beautiful country lot of beautiful things to see and enjoy,well to get settle here is not that a big deal but you have to have money either to open your own business or if you can teach English both private or public schools.
The cost of living here is relatively low to compare Dubai and they are friendly people ,but doesnt mean you will not see bad ones.a lot of Europeans and some other countries retires came here to settle down.if you needed more information ,add me on skype. clement.chuma

Hello,

Please kindly review the following website (in English) for official information on the immigration requirements of Argentina. There are options available - each with their own unique requirements, pro & cons and fees.

http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesibleingles/

http://yoursmiles.org/ksmile/flag6/brazil-flag-waving-smile.gif

Matt V. - Manaus, Amazonas, Brasil
Visit my Personal Blog - brazilbs.blogspot.com

I am looking for travelling to Argentina but I need someone to issue for me invitation letter to enter the country if this possible because my nationality need Visa and many papers.
Imad
Best wishes