This week, is going to be the best week, since last week :)

Hello Kuwait, I hope everybody is in good health, and ready for a great time to be had when this sunshine shows its face again. What events, gatherings, lazy days are on the cards for you all this week ? warmest wishes ScottishMick :)

right back @ u Mick, way to project the positiveness,

trust u'll be joining the run on saturday morning, the half marathon? 10 or 21k, ur choice, no need to register, just show up @ marina in ur running gear @ 7am and be ready to run by 8.

Welcome on Expat-blog ScottishMick! :)

legacy .no need for registration???

I happen to know one of the organizers... it's for a noble cause.  i believe you need to register so you get number etc. in advance.

unfortunately will be out of country this weekend, but would encourage everyone to take a look at kuwaitcharityrun.com. (pls don't flame me putting this in here and not in ads.... :cool:)

all in all a very active weekend this time! well done to all the organizers

Welcome on Expat-blog ScottishMick!

no ace, u dont need to register to run. its an open event, a public one, those who registered get numbers, tracking chips etc. those who want to exercise and meet friend etc, can just go and walk, run, jog, whatever, its not like they have cops there asking u to not join the runners.

so make a morning out of it, and join the fun. meeting point is near starbucks cafe, marina crescent, 7am for warmup and an 8am start.

Hey all :) It was sure good to feel the warmth in the sun today. Its just around the corner Happy days are on there way. sorry for the delayed reply been really busy tearing down ceilings and re painting the apartment. Would have loved to have come along and taken part in the run at the weekend( like handing out bottles of water or something ) hahaha.The only running about you will catch me doing is probably on a footy pitch. I have to work in Wafra this weekend anyway so wont even get the chance to come and watch. I wish all of you who are taking part the best of luck and remember plenty of fluids.

I dont know if you have heard theres a day being arranged by Animal friends of Kuwait at the new Go kart track ( Pro Kart) just off the 6th ring road on khaitan side. Tickets are 15 kd for the day and there will be an excellent buffet for everybody attending. All proceeds will be going to a great cause and will help them further improve the lifes of many unwanted and rescued animals. I hope some of you can come and lend your support to this great cause.

http://www.kspath.org/
Go kart info
http://www.kspath.org/latest

welcome to Scottish people !!!!!!

Welcome all French people lol :) Je mappelle Michael. ja habite a jabriya ! If you like fishing Ben i have organised a fishing trip on the 3rd April. The more the merrier ! well, its  limited to 6 people, we dont want to actually end up swimming with the fishes :p If you cant make it this time, they will be happening every 2 weeks. hope to see you there.

no other invites for teh fishing trip? Harsh :(