Need help into moving to Puerto Rico

Hello my name is Tania and I am originally from Puerto Rico. I was raiced in the US and moved back to PR. Now I have been here for quite a while I live in Cataño which is a small town across Old San Juan. I have a bachillers in accounting and also a Hair and Makeup artist. I am a cancer survivor in my free time I dress up as wonder woman you can see what I do in the hashtag  #wonderwomanonvologia and visit the pediatric oncologist center in the main hospital of Puerto Rico. I am in love with my island it is just and enchantment.

I am looking foward on taking a course in tour guide. Just because I want visitors to see what really Puerto Rico is like .... Puerto Rico is not just San Juan is much more... there is so many things to do and see that will just blow your mind...

I you need any help in location, relocating, moving to the island, cars, exporting your car and belongings....

Dont hesitate to contact me you could find me in fb as *** or***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
MarcoainaT wrote:

Hello my name is Tania and I am originally from Puerto Rico. I was raiced in the US and moved back to PR. Now I have been here for quite a while I live in Cataño which is a small town across Old San Juan. I have a bachillers in accounting and also a Hair and Makeup artist. I am a cancer survivor in my free time I dress up as wonder woman you can see what I do in the hashtag  #wonderwomanonvologia and visit the pediatric oncologist center in the main hospital of Puerto Rico. I am in love with my island it is just and enchantment.

I am looking foward on taking a course in tour guide. Just because I want visitors to see what really Puerto Rico is like .... Puerto Rico is not just San Juan is much more... there is so many things to do and see that will just blow your mind...

I you need any help in location, relocating, moving to the island, cars, exporting your car and belongings....

Dont hesitate to contact me you could find me in fb as *** or ***

Welcome to the forum, glad you remade the island your home. Your participation in the forum would be good for new members so we welcome your help there also.

I wanted to point out that contact information such as email or phone or your address are not allowed in the open forum. Info like that should be exchanged via private messages. Dont be surprice if in a few hours the monitors remove your contact info.

Thank you......

I didnt know about the contact information but now I know thank you have a great day....

While we try to help all our members with the right information, locals and expats with boots on the ground can provide the latest information and help them facilitste their transition. So again welcome to the forum and do your best to answer questions when they are posted with the insight that only a local can provide. Thanks