Visa delays

Hello all. I have accepted a job in Kuwait and my Visa application has been taking a very long time. I know it is outwith my hiring company but it's difficult to find out any information. Is there any reasons why my Visa is taking so long to be authorised? Is this normal and if so does anyone else have a similar experience? Regards.

mate...let us know you time line.
thants normal, I been waiting for the visa since May and no info yet.

cheers
JH

I'm in the same position. Been waiting since May. No info either. Its a waiting game & it's driving me crazy!! Lol

mine with KOC...what about you guys?

cheers

Hey John & Francessca, yeah I have also been waiting since May. Was told 45 days!! What is it you do John? I'm also with KOC.

I know other folk from the same time line that have their Visas and their flights booked. Very frustrating. Lost a lot of work due to not being able to commit thinking I'd be away by mid July at the latest. (At least we have missed the scorchio months) always a silver lining. 😬

Same situation for me guys. The recruiter told me on July that the visa was about to be issued, on September he came up with "unexpected reasons" for the long delay

hey everyone!
I had my initial visa papers after about two months the company applied. First they said it takes 5weeks. Once I have waited for Saudi visa for 6 months! i was very frustrated, lost other offers because i could not decide what to do.
Now my visa is here, but have to get done some paper works and medical tests on my own cost which is also new to me as per my previous experience companies always covered all the visa expenses before. its been a week i wrote to my company regarding the paper works and they not respond. It do makes me double think if I really want to go to the middle east again!?

Good luck to All!

My company reimburses you when you get there and show receipts. You should ask them.

Anyone got any good news yet? I've still not even heard from my agency.

Iam also waiting for the visa since may.... Last week when i contacted the company they told due to some internal issues the visa is getting delay..... Hope everything will be fine soon.....

"Internal issues"?

Actually I don't know they told like that

I have just got my work visa..  do not give up guys!

Congrats friend

Good news mate... now the process will move fast

How do you know the process will be moving fast???

fafaru143 wrote:

How do you know the process will be moving fast???

Because I did the process after reciving the NOC., thats how i Know

It's due to others that have received theirs, move pretty fast after getting the visa through the post.

To be in the same page .. u will recive only one document totally in Arabic this is called NOC ( Non Objection Certifcste), then only u neef PCC and medical test to be sent to Kuwait embassy in your country mine is Australia, even there is no passort stamping required , only they stamp pcc and noc then send it back to you

Iam also waiting for the visa since may.....
Feeling frustrated here

Where can I go for the medical examination in Australia? And what the medical must include? Blood and urine test, other test? The embassy in Canberra told me to go to any general pratictioner... but as far as I know it should be a facility approved by Kuwait Government.. Am I wrong?

mudman1976 wrote:

Where can I go for the medical examination in Australia? And what the medical must include? Blood and urine test, other test? The embassy in Canberra told me to go to any general pratictioner... but as far as I know it should be a facility approved by Kuwait Government.. Am I wrong?

Hi mud man,
Mate...first go to Kuwait embassy in Australia website, under work visa there is an attachment to the blood test required, just print it out and go to ur family doctor or any doctor they will do it for you, and also you need chest xray. Medical  examination requied only blood test and xray..
Good luck bro..any help just msg me

Thanks. It is clear now. If I have done already a PCC with the authentication of signature is it still valid if not older than 3 months?

mudman1976 wrote:

Thanks. It is clear now. If I have done already a PCC with the authentication of signature is it still valid if not older than 3 months?

As far as I Know PCC  - name check is valid for 12 months
But make sure the date of PCC  is after the date of NOC that you received. And also only AFP PCC (www.afp.gov.au) is accepted by Kuwait embassy.
Cheers

You know very well the whole procedure mate!

Do you suggest me to do the chest x-ray in Australia?
I heard someone who did it in Bahrein, before to move to Kuwait...

For the medical, besides the six blood tests published on the website of the Kuwait embassy in Canberra, what does the work medical include?
Do I need eye test, audiometry, spirometry, ECG, drug test, ... ?

And last but not least, do you know normally how long will it take to get the visa for the rest of my family once I will be in Kuwait? My wife will need a dependent working visa.

Cheers and sorry for the too many questions.

Hi everyone! I am from the Philippines and it was December last year when I was hired by my employer from Kuwait to work as a receptionist.  During the interview, I asked how long would it take for the visa processing and deployment, and he answered me usually about 2-3 months.  It's been 10 months now and I am still waiting for the visa, together with a friend who was hired for the same company.  We've been asking for updates from our agency but we always hear that our visas haven't arrived yet. We asked them for like an estimate time until when do we have to wait for it but disappointingly, they told us they can never tell because it really depends upon the employer.  We've been waiting in vain and wasted a lot of time because of the unemployment.  I wasn't expecting it would take this long and I never tried to apply for local jobs in my city because of the thought that the visa might arrive any time soon but now, it's already 10 months.  It's just frustrating but I still don't wanna give up, I already have come this far on waiting. 😂 I hope our visas shall arrive all very soon and I cannot wait to fly to Kuwait! 😊😊😊

Yes, it is very frustrating. If you find a job in the Philippines, grab it and keep on waiting for your new life in Kuwait. It is also useful from a psychological aspect. Unfortunately there is no other way. Even after you got the visa it might take a few months before leaving.

Yes, I'm actually considering now to look for local jobs for the mean time.  Had I only known that it would take this long early this year, I wish I thought about this and I could've earned.  Hope this won't get worse. 😂 But thanks, mate.  I certainly agree. 😊

same to me... waiting in vain for a year now! :(

Well after having started this post back in August my visa arrived a couple of weeks ago. Everything is attested and has been checked and stamped by the embassy. Should be there by the end of this month. Good luck to everyone who's still waiting and I hope it moves for you all soon!

Hi gentle07...really? Me too...it's almost a year now this December...where are you from? If you don't mind me asking 😊

Hi bro,Did u received the visa or still waiting for the same,I m waiting since 5 months