Looking for football / tennis players to play with!

Hi,

I've just moved to KL and will be here until Nov-17. In the meantime I'm keen to continue playing football (5 a side or 11 a side) and tennis midweek or at weekends.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Thomas

http://kl-evl.com/contact/ for football

Hye thomas. Im representative from Muobros FC, a football team from klang valley. Were playing every weekend for KL Social League at KLFA Stadium Taman Melawati. If you keen to play, contact me

Hi Thomas.

Me and my mates are playing 5 a side indoor soccer every week.. if you are keen to join us contact me

Hi buddy , may I join you for the weekend soccer game ? Im from Australia n just come KL for holiday ! Cheers !

aizatnuruddin wrote:

Hye thomas. Im representative from Muobros FC, a football team from klang valley. Were playing every weekend for KL Social League at KLFA Stadium Taman Melawati. If you keen to play, contact me

Hi buddy ? May I join in for the weekend soccer game ?

Hi mate,
Where are you at?
I play with some friends and stranger on weekdays at few spot.
Its not a competitive games by nature since everyone was there to have fun and sweat.
Hit me if  you like to join our game.

R10V

Hi.
Come join me with friends on 5 aside futsal friendly game.
Hit me if you interested.

Hi Ronald,

I'm interested in joining your futsal group.

My number is +***.

Cheers,

Alex

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, Thomas contact me @ *** if you're playing football and futsal. We play football on weekends and futsal midweek.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hey where do you play? Im intrested and waiting for your chat, this my whatsapp ***

hey i was wondering if you still have room to allow me to participate football/futsal in kl area? Do contact me on ig:***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello,
I am new in KL and I would like join a football team . Do you know whom I should contact?
Thanks,
Tony

Hi, me to I am looking for play football in KL so if u have some new please share with me😉

Hey I'm interested to play football, can I join you?