Dog Walker/Sitter Needed in The Hague

Hi,

I am moving to The Hague with my 15 month old WestHighland Terrier. I am looking for an experienced dog walker who can either walk him 2 to 3 times a day or who will take care of him during the day with other dogs.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to find someone? Or have anyone they can recommend? He is a very friendly dog who is used to a lot of time with other dogs since he is in doggy daycare from about 10-4 most days.

Thank you for any helpful hints or recommendations!

Hi and welcome on Expat.com RachelH :)

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Community > Pets, Animals section of The Hague classifieds. Otherwise i hope you will obtain responses from other members ;)

Armand

hi Rachel!

Have you found someone to walk your wonderful dog? I wish I'm available throughout THE week but I can take care of your dog during THE weekends. For further discussions, please contact me through my email [email protected]..

Thank you.

Best regards,

Quiyori

Hi we are a couple living in den haag, we do have our own car and we are ready to travel for work.

We are Enrico (26) and Vittoria (24)!

We do need this job, we can speak native level english, Vittoria has many Cambridge Diplomas!

We love dogs, we do know dogs, and we can create balance without a touch!!

Thank you for the attention,

Best Regards!!!