Home sweet home (soon enough)....

Hi All,
I'm so excited to be getting close to hearing from the consulate in Los Angeles about my citizenship. I submitted my paperwork and documents in December, and hope to hear something in the next few months.

Meanwhile, just wanted to share the view of my patio here in Utah, Amerika!

http://dirtcheap.band/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/patio.jpg

Hamarosan találkozunk!
Randy

randy.moller wrote:

Hi All,
I'm so excited to be getting close to hearing from the consulate in Los Angeles about my citizenship. I submitted my paperwork and documents in December, and hope to hear something in the next few months.

Meanwhile, just wanted to share the view of my patio here in Utah, Amerika!

http://dirtcheap.band/wp-content/upload … /patio.jpg

Hamarosan találkozunk!
Randy

Hi Randy,

Sweet setup you have there!

Have you heard yet regarding your case? Also, were you applying for Simplified Nat. or Verification of Citizenship?

Hi everybody,

Please note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

bande11 wrote:

Hi Randy,

Have you heard yet regarding your case? Also, were you applying for Simplified Nat. or Verification of Citizenship?

Hi Bande,
Yes! My process is complete. It lasted approximately 9 months, and was submitted as a Verification (right of blood). I now have that verification letter, along with my Hungarian birth certificate and marriage/divorce registration.

Best!
Randy

randy.moller wrote:
bande11 wrote:

Hi Randy,

Hi Bande,
Yes! My process is complete. It lasted approximately 9 months, and was submitted as a Verification (right of blood). I now have that verification letter, along with my Hungarian birth certificate and marriage/divorce registration.

Best!
Randy

How fantastic! Congratulations and well deserved. Have you moved to Budapest or taken a holiday since receiving your citizenship?

I cannot wait to receive mine also.  :)  21 months I've been waiting now, however it will so worth it in the end!

Brittany

Thank you Brittany! 21 months seems long??

I haven't moved just yet, no. Planning on it in April 2019, with a visit this summer to make a few arrangements.

Randy