2-3 bedroom apartment with balcony, Central KL area

I'm looking for a 2 to 3 bedroom apartment, fully furnished and with balcony in central KL - area KLCC/Pavillion. Condo must have swimmingpool and gym.
One year lease.

Primarely looking for a modern apartment (up to 5 years old) and on higher floors.

If you have any recommendation, please message me with link to the advertisment.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : off topic

Hello hajah kadijah. I think this is not going to be easy, because foreigners have to spend a minimum price for property. This ranges from RM2 million in Selangor State, to RM1 million in KL Federal Territory, to RM350k in Ipoh/Perak State. So as soon as a foreigners name would go on the contract, these terms are applicable. Malaysians do not have those restrictions and can buy at any price they want. There would also be adverse conditions for a local to try and get a mortgage with a foreigner.

ok ;in that case do you think is possible to associe with malaysian citizen to invest in his or her name

Legally, you would not have any title to the property. I think you would run into problems trying to do this and your part of the investment would be at risk. Why would a Malaysian want to help you. What would be in it for them. Foreigners can own property in Malaysia 100%.

You could buy a property with a loan on your own. That is the default position and as mentioned, cheap properties are available in Perak. There may be other States that have low foreigner minimum purchase prices.

You don't get any immigration status by buying property in Malaysia and all purchases by non-Malaysians need to be approved by the State in which the property is located.

Rent or buy?

Are you living alone?

I am searching for the same (rent), but with a roommate in a 3 bedroom.

I am a professional expat from Denmark.

I currently live in KL, so let me know if you are interested, then we could have a talk :)

i am interesting ;i  am with my 2 childrens;if you want we can join: