Get oppointment in ahwal al Madni

I am living in durma Riyadh, Working in Power Plant as a Engineer, I want to get birth certificate for my baby from Nasiryah Riyadh, I have tried several time but appointment in not available I have also tried in Nasiryah office  to talk them but they not listen me only telling that get appointment and come here, Any body help me about this situation, Because now I want to send my  family to Pakistan on final exit.

Hello yesterday i got the appointment

safdarshah1970 wrote:

I am living in durma Riyadh, Working in Power Plant as a Engineer, I want to get birth certificate for my baby from Nasiryah Riyadh, I have tried several time but appointment in not available I have also tried in Nasiryah office  to talk them but they not listen me only telling that get appointment and come here, Any body help me about this situation, Because now I want to send my  family to Pakistan on final exit.

I will narrate my experience...

- Generally the system gives you date of 3-4 months later.
- In my case, first available date was after 3 months. I took that appointment. That was very important as you have to have appointment print with you even if you have to get it well before that date.
- However, I had to travel after 1.5 months of birth of my baby boy.
- I thought some agent might help and visited the facility. But the agents there actually helps only to fill the form or take an appointment online on available date. Nothing more.
- So I went there, filled the form by help of an agent. He attached the other required documents with it.
- I went inside but the security guard didn't allow me to go. When I told him the family has to travel urgently then he told me to come only when 28-29 days have been passed of child birth.
- This was because there is a government fine if you don't get the birth certificate within 1 month of child's birth.
- I went there on 29th day sharp at 8 am.
- The guard first allowed only the people to go inside with an appointment for that day.
- I told him that it's 29th day. He asked for the child's birth announcement from hospital to verify this. Also he asked to show the appointment print (no matter what the date is).
- Then he told everyone with 29th day to stay only. Others must leave.
- After around 15-20 minutes, he started sending them inside.
- Once inside, no one asked about appointment. I finished all procedures within 25 minutes and was back in my car around 9am.

Hope this helps...

Anyone want to appointment try morning 11am

What a long journey!! :sosad:

Miss nina did you get an appoinment from civil affairs

I had the same experience, all what you have to do is to wait exactly 30 days from your baby birth date and go there without an appointment and they will let you in .. you must follow the hijri date .. for example in hijri if your baby was born on 10/7 then you must go on 10/8 exactly not one day before and not one day after because after that there is penalty of 50 SAR per month.