Daycare in Riyadh till 5.30 or 6.00

Hello,
My name is Baraa and I am a mom of a 1 year old boy.
I am looking for a nursery or daycare that can take care of my boy from 8 am till 5.30 pm or 6 pm. Can you recommend one based on personal experience?
Many tx in advance :)

Welcome on board Baraa,

could you please post in the jobs section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/saudi-arabia/

Many thanks

Julien

Will do!
Tx Julian

Checking the section I find it more about offering jobs or uploading your resume for job opportunities
How is that related to my inquiry?

Hi bkhateeb,

You can have a look at the business directory > Nursery and kindergarten in Riyadh to get some contacts.

Best of luck,
Christine

Will do
Tx

In which area r u living?.

In morooj
But day it is also ok if daycare is anywhere in king fahad road

Baby sitting/ Day care centers. is not that easy! its depend on the quality of the care taker. For sure that no one will provide the real love and affection of own mother in this world.

However This is the main delima for working parents living here in KSA. my option to
take your or spouse parents on visit and let them take care your baby which is more safe for your newborn or younger instead of  handing your child to another stranger.

I wish I could but I cannot as I am talking about an on going thing
Tx for the advise in all ways :)

Good Day!

Pls check Al Sahafa International School. I picked it after lot of research for my son, but did not join for the concerns shared by "firdousmnm".

Good Luck!

Thank you a lot. I am not sure I understand the concern that did not allow u to register him. Can you explain please?

Quote:  ... no one will provide the real love and affection of own mother in this world ... unquote

That is for sure true.
I have a situation through where unfortunately I have to put my son in a day care. I wish i didn't not have to but its my situation and i need to find work around
Tx

May Allah swt Help you with the best, always

Thank you a lot :) i appreciate you kind words

In Al Morooj

Congratulations! Daycare Centre usually caters from 0800 till 1700.  Beyond that period I suppose they will charge extra for every 30 minutes delay in getting back your baby.  However, before entrusting your baby in these daycare  private houses, you must ensure first that your baby is fed regularly, how much older are other babies being taking cared of. You must inspect the surroundings of the room assign for baby sitting. Check the electricity outlet around the room. Children always put insert their finger whatever holes, put everything in their mouth and chew everything around the playpen.  It's first and top priority is the safety of your baby.  Be safe and protected.

That is very true. I will be inspecting each suggested day care. Being a mother gives u an eye to such things.
Thank you for ur reply!

@bkhateeb

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Please create your CV in the Job offers in Riyadh section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Bara, Did you find any good daycare in Riyadh? If yes then please share your recommendations. ☺️🙏

@ShrutiS

hello and welcome !

Please note that this member has not connected to the website for the past 7 years. I suggest that you open a new thread on the Riyadh forum to enquire from active members.

All the best

Bhavna