ONLINE APPOINTMENT- BABY VACCINATION

Dear all,

Do anyone have any idea about how to take online appointment for vaccination of baby.

Vaccination centers in Riyadh are asking for online appointment via Absher in order to give vaccination for kids.

hello,
Appointments are possible through Mawid application. The app is official from Health ministry to book appointments. The app is connected to your absher account. Once login pick up empty date and time slot. Ensure that you know the location of health service to get the vaccination. Also make sure to take copy of your rental agreement on the date of appointment.
Note: only health center of your neighborhood will provide you service of vaccination

The process now is very good and fast.You just need to download the MAWID app from play store and login using your Absher account.No need to add dependents or upload anything in the app in the app.You can take the appointment on your name and mention vaccine for child in the notes section.You will receive SMS once you book the appointment,You must show the SMS at the PHC reception and they will write something on the slip and give you.You must take the slip and walk in at the vaccination room and that is it.I was able to take all the vaccinations for my child using the above process.

Hi. I would just like to know once we have an appointment, what do we need to bring when we go there? Do they require anything specific?
Thank you

You need to show baby Iqama and the appointment SMS.

thank you

Hello Dear....

If You are going for first time, KIndly take Your Iqama, Baby's Iqama , Baby's Birth certificate, Vaccination book, House Rent  Contract & Vaccination Appointment SMS.

If You are going not the first time, Baby's Iqama, Your Iqama, Vaccination Book & Vaccination Appointment SMS.

Hope this will clear your doubt.

Yes, If it is the first time,please take the vaccination card too.

[Post under review]

do that do vacinations for kids on visit visa

What is the process for visit visa family if they want to vaccination for baby

Hello. Can anyone recommend which hospital I can go for vaccination  of my 2 months old... i would really appreciate any suggestions because this is my first baby here. Thank you