I need an advice

Hello every body,

most of the women doesn't go easy with this procedure, and it depend on u how do u accept the matter , Are u sure he loves u ? or even he is flirting with u too !!!

This means he does not feel the same way you do. Takes 2 to tango. Better drop him.

as it is your personal life and we are not aware of the situation . what do u feel . listen to ur heart and make a decision all the best . take care . have a nice day .
Allah hafiz

This is a very bad start in a relation. Never it will be better than now, maybe worse!
So, I consider that you must see the reality, this  relation has not a happy future!

yeah i agree with this...@ valibilic

Also , very nice for your soul that is hurt at this time, to play with him a little, don t answer his calls, sometimes answer but let him to find an indifferent person in you, that doesn t care about what he does and what he does, BE FOR HIM A VERY BUSY GIRL!
This will help you to cure yourself of this " sickness"!
Be strong, and don t give up!
Ohh, men.... the revange is very sweet when you have suffered!

OHHHHHHH!!!!  WORKMATES???
That s perfect! If you are strong enough, and you promise yourself that you don t give up in front of him, you could drive his life there at job in a NIGHTMERE!
Do for yourself a plan, try to be relaxed, smile all time, get out of the office when you get a call, as if it is a very private conversation, no matter that it s not, don t look in his eyes anymore, dress yourself very elegant, spread the idea that you are going to have a date after job with a VIP, .....
Also BE CAREFUL OF THE BOSS THERE, or director, try to do your duties perfect not this affair to turn you upside down.
Don t tell me that he is your director, or boss!!

You re welcomed!
Some men really need to be punished!
For more advice send me in a private message your messenger ID, and we talk by messenger

Valibilic i do like your experience in the life matters.

Jihannabil aim really happy for the improvment and success keep going and carefully observe.

kkmmnnaa2000 wrote:

Valibilic i do like your experience in the life matters.

It s not experience of life!
My first speciality is Psychology, so it is science not experience in life, maybe experience in career!

jihannabil wrote:

Hello every body,

if you fell in love with a man who does not mind flirting with other women what do you do?

I don't take him seriously and don't built my expectations up.

valibilic wrote:

That s perfect! If you are strong enough, and you promise yourself that you don t give up in front of him, you could drive his life there at job in a NIGHTMERE!
Do for yourself a plan, try to be relaxed, smile all time, get out of the office when you get a call, as if it is a very private conversation, no matter that it s not, don t look in his eyes anymore, dress yourself very elegant, spread the idea that you are going to have a date after job with a VIP, .....
Also BE CAREFUL OF THE BOSS THERE, or director, try to do your duties perfect not this affair to turn you upside down.

I had always told myself there is a lot of buried evil behind these dark eyes of yours :P

If you work with someone, unless it's like completely meant to be, why date someone you work with?  If things get sour, it's not worth the hassle. 

Maybe this is the 'no game playing' in me, but why not tell him you don't appreciate him flirting with women as he does, and if you did the same with men would he be happy.  We are equal, you know....regardless of what they say. ;) Why not try the whole communication route?  If he says he would be upset if you flirted with men, then either a)he'll wise up or b)you'll realize he won't treat you fairly, and spend your time on more worthy matters ....such as yourself.

Ahmad Khallaf wrote:
valibilic wrote:

I had always told myself there is a lot of buried evil behind these dark eyes of yours :P

My eyes are very BLUE ! Not dark! What could be " Behind blue eyes"?
And I consider myself an angel for this world.

not an option! a man whose into more than one thing at the same time, is a liar!

Vali, Awesome tips....I believe thy are very inspiring and beneficial as well! Additionally, it's great to know that Psychology is ur specialty :)
Hmmm.....Now I'm wondering if I can send U a private message, let me know if you don't mind.

Love!

valibilic wrote:

Also , very nice for your soul that is hurt at this time, to play with him a little, don t answer his calls, sometimes answer but let him to find an indifferent person in you, that doesn t care about what he does and what he does, BE FOR HIM A VERY BUSY GIRL!
This will help you to cure yourself of this " sickness"!
Be strong, and don t give up!
Ohh, men.... the revange is very sweet when you have suffered!

Vali, Awesome tips....I believe thy are very inspiring and beneficial as well! Additionally, it's great to know that Psychology is ur specialty
Hmmm.....Now I'm wondering if I can send U a private message, let me know if you don't mind.

Love!

Judge85 wrote:

If he is in real love, he will never flirt with others...

To understand from this that Muslims that have many wives don t love in " real" anyone?
In my opinion it s a challenge for them, " I got one, another next is coming, or are coming..."

valibilic wrote:
Judge85 wrote:

If he is in real love, he will never flirt with others...

To understand from this that Muslims that have many wives don t love in " real" anyone?
In my opinion it s a challenge for them, " I got one, another next is coming, or are coming..."

Not an answer, Judge85?
How could you explain the relation between " real love" and SOME Muslims behavior having more than 1 wife, legal ones, and a lot of another type of " wives"?
Geese are known as birds with little or no brain! But they are faithful having only one partner all their life.
If only these men could have " a goose brain"!