Travel to other GCC country for employment while on Vacation....

Hello There,
I am an Indian National, As i am employed in bahrain, i have a question regarding visa change.... as im going on vacation next month, i have 1 year more visa validity.....the question is that, i have job offer from other GCC country, can i leave the bahrain without consent  of  my current employer, will the other country  issue the work visa on already having bahrain work permit visa?....will it be any problem for me to going other country ? Is it possible for me to travel other country while i will be on vacation ?

Please help me out......
Thanks.

Hi

Best is to call the other country's embassy and ask them. I do not know the repercussions of this action.

I dont think its professional to do so. Please also remember that the GCC countries share an ICT network which allows them to share information between member states. As of now, the ICT network, as far as I know, does not cover expat workforce migration from one country to another, but this is definitely on the cards sometime in the near future.

What you are proposing to do could potentially crop up in the future and create issues for you.

Having said that, I think its only fair that you give due notice to your employer and handle it professionally.

I am sure you will take the right decision once you have thought it through.

Cheers

Excellent post and point of view from Capt Chocolate.
Thank you very much Sir.