Discrimination in Paraguay

-
Please feel free to give your opinion & your experiences about all form of discrimiation in the society
& in public administrations toward Chinese , Asians, blacks , Arabs ...................

How foreign womens are really treated in Paraguay ?

Paraguay is it really an open ,civilized   , respectful & tolerant country ?

Thanks.

I find that anywhere in the world there is discrimination. I think humans still have a tribal mentality that prefers members of their own tribe over others. I'm American and many times I've stood in line to buy something and the people behind the counter will just ignore me and serve their own people instead which are all too eager to be served without any conscious awareness of the injustice I am experiencing. If you want to feel "accepted" then stay where you are among your own people.

I'm Korean and overall Paraguayans were kind. But experiences may differ.

May be you are right !

but the discrmination is often directed toward black,arabes,muslims & some asian ethnic groups

-

The main question is about :

discrimination inside within Public Administrations & this is the big danger !

In my opinion It's a fear when it's really an Institutional discrimination

Example :

A white european person has 1000 times more chance to get a perment residence &
a citizenship than a black person from africa  .

-

Thanks.

Isn't it same all over the world?

bradexo wrote:

A white european person has 1000 times more chance to get a perment residence; a citizenship than a black person from africa

Why do you think those white would be willing to share infrastructure build by their ancestors with some lazy nyger, who will sit on social benefits and shit around himself? Or some Muslim lunatic, who would be willing to blow some metro station. This leftist bullshit about cultural assimilation, for a fact, does not work. Well educated black person won't have any major problem getting residency if he would greatly benefit to society, e.g. doctor, engineer, scientist and etc.