Question to expatriates from Paraguay

Hello,  In Paraguay, all expats face the same problem. Therefore why have you not formed or joined in Paraguay an expatriate community whose skills are complementary (agriculture, mechanics, electricity, electronics, IT, security, accounting, management, taxation, law, sales, ...) and who are trustworthy to be able to realize your professional project and your personal project in this country ? Regards - Jean

Jean that sounds Fantastic and would be a very helpful tools for the Professional Expat or your Retiree Expatian, I'm in construction and has help a few American and myself build home for shelter or profit. So what I'm trying to say you would have to weed out alot of fakes and scammers to make your forum and list credible...Good luck it sound great Ivan.

Hello Ivan, I send you my best thanks for your valuable advice, Jean

@Jean Rivière it is a lot better to become part of the Paraguayan community than creating a little exclusive expat community. The fact that somebody comes from outside Paraguay does not mean they are special or good persons., or that I would be happy working with them on any project.

@Jean Rivière

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't want to come to another country to end up hanging with the very people I was leaving.