Info for a new member

Hi my name is rob

I'm early retired and worked as a public loss assessor for most of my working life
I'm considering moving to Portugal near Faro and would like some information on renting an apartment or villa for about six months.  Two bedroom minimum.
I currently live in Ireland and the winters here are damp and cold.
I said to myself I'm not going to stay in Ireland for another winter and I am happy to travel to look at properties.
A permanent stay would be ideal but a bit apprehensive at the moment

I like walking fishing I play traditional Irish music and am at the moment learning to fly a plane

So any suggestions or help would be appreciated
Kind regards

Rob

Hi Rob .
Lots of places available for the Winter months . My place is booked but my friends place is available . Let me know if you are still looking . 2 bed , 3 bed  will be aprox 700e ro 800e per month with the owner paying the utilities , water , electricity ,   tv , wifi  . This would be for a modern villa / apartment , fully furnished and equipped to ahigh standard , including  aircon in all rooms , bedding , towels , etc , everything you might need , as they are luxury rentals over the Summer weeks . You can of course get cheaper accommodation  but it will be an older property , no air con/ heat  / wifi and an isolated location . But maybe that is what you are looking for . Anyway, let me know if I can be of any help . I am in Lucan , Dublin .

Hi
Thanks for your reply

I'm in the UK at the moment visiting my daughter and will contact you next week

Kind regards

Rob

Hi Vedel

Thank you for your reply

Yes I'm still looking for a property to rent

Min 2 bedroom and it looks like you know of several properties including your friend's property

I see you live in Lucan and I had a sub office there about 10 years ago.

I would be happy to meet you at your convenience to go over what you know about properties for rent including your friend's

My email is       ***

And my mobile number is ***

Regards

Rob

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi , will email you  today . V.