In a long distant relationship with an algerian man

And another thing if your mother not well best to look after her first before going to meet him

First , LDR is about trust and stuff
im algerian and im in love with a girl from uk ,
im in my last year in high school
im planning to study in greece for two years (from my own money) (just imagine how could a 17 years old kid save money , it's really hard ) anyway i told her that after finishing my studies i'll try to come to uk to finish my last 3 years there ( only to see her , knowing that it's really expensive and hard) but i must try since i love her
and last not evryone in algeria are the same , and those things you knows are just story , and i won't lie yeah there are some guys only wants visa , but not all and it's really hard to save money to travel , our currency is really low

That is not surprised me at all.

The Algerians, they don't cherish their own children from the foreign spouse that much. When they feel like we are not useful anymore, they will just leave heartlessly.

This kind of situation happened to me before, I was left with my son who was 5 years old at that time by his Algerian father, because he went to get marry with his own kind from arrange married. Even his parents were feeding me lies and hope, when I lost my job and stuck with bad situation, they just told him to leave and get on with other woman in his country.

That was shocked me badly because he came from a decent family, but they are just cruel and heartless. I had to raise up my son alone for another 10 years without any one word from his father side.

Your situation is normal among them, they can do this easily believe me.
Sorry for your lost, but you have to move on, they don't deserve you.

Hello, Not sure if the post is still relevant to you but just wanted to say in our culture whether Algerian or arabic the man is suppose to be the breadwinner, even if the wife is working he is still exoected to pay for all living expenses.

This guy needs to be able to pay for his travel cost and expenses he cant expect you to pay on his behalf and allow you to pay for all his expenses for 3 months, I just think its unacceptable and he would be abusing you. And he mighr expect it going forward for you to pay for him.The wages in Algeria are very minimal if you convert them to Australian Dollars and one would need to be quite well off to support them selfs in Australia for 3 months, I mean I live and work in London and I couldnt afford to go to Australia for 3 months.

A algerian man contact me back in february 2017 we met up in turkey 5 months later all expenses paid by me cos he said he couldnt affkrd it even thoughhe suggested it,at first he was nice but he changed after the holiday.He kept saying he would come to england back in august this year I found out he opened 2 more messenger accounts but failex to tell me he told me on ohr holuday that we must close our fb accounts even though he re-opened one and still had an old one it causedoads of arguments then he said 2 messengers waznt his that someone stole his profiles pics he continuously lies and get quiteaggressive towards me no he has finished with me.on the 15 th november he told me he lived me so much then 3 days later he to me f--- off im really upset and since then his contacted but the past couple of days his turned again his blockex me on messenger but not whatsapp I feel he has someone else in london,im 58 and his 38 I think his so cruel and deceitful debbie

first of all make sure that he is not already  committed/ married .  you said that you paid all the expenses i assume he is jobless that's why he couldn't afford it? Algerian Pius Muslim man will not spend time with a woman alone nor sleep in the same  place  because Muslim man respect himself and they wont ever meet a woman without the presence of her Mahram .about this subject  there is a lot to say but i wont  . im trying to understand  what you wrote exactly  , did he ever asked /took money from you ? and why u think that if he have some one else it must be from  london ?

How did everything end up going for you and your Algerian?

There should be a page where people that have scammed or manipulated. Can look up o seee if the person is listed there

Kat A Strophic wrote:

There should be a page where people that have scammed or manipulated. Can look up o seee if the person is listed there

if common sense was common, people wouldn't be scammed and manipulated so easily.

Sorry but could you explain this a bit more to me? Are you saying an algerian/Muslim man will not sleep in a bed with a woman.

Yes i agree name and shame them as the 1 i was with im not only girl hes done it with x

But trust me they work there charm i never in my life did i think the man i was with for 3yrs was just scamming girls 1 he bought is family to tunsia cause we was goin to marry only till i did fbi work found out he was doin it to other girls he never showed it me

@La capitana
Ok if you cannot offer to spend money on him then why are you inviting him???
No money, no invitations, no relation

Get your life together first

@Kat A Strophic they use different names hun x

@Amy19761f602.svg1f602.svg1f602.svg1f602.svgfor Levi jeans lol

@Debbie kelly the exact same thing happened to me

@Debbie kelly I met an Algerian man online. He is a practising muslim and I met his whole family online before I met him in person. When we finally met in person he was with half his family. We married within a week of me landing in Algeria. I was 35 he was 25. We have been married for 15 years.

I'm sorry but this guy you are in contact with doesn't sound like he is treating you well at all and if you continue to accept the way he treats you, I can't see it turning into a happy relationship.

You need to find someone who will treat you like a queen.

@TanyaPP what a load of rubbish. Just because It didn't work for you, you cannot say all Algerians are the same. I know many Algerian men married to foreigners who treat their kids like gold.

I am english and my husband is Algerian and he loves and cherishes our daughter. In fact we are on holiday in Algeria at the moment with his amazing family who I adore. In fact his mum came to the UK a few times and my mum and her became best friends. I'm sorry your situation was not good but not all Algerians are the same!

Hello guys by the way I am a Filipina and i have a long distance relationship with an Algerian man and where about to 4 years then we have so many plans & one of that is to meet in real,Inshallah

Since then we plan that I need to visit him there, and I figure it out now that its not so easy to come there 😩