My tourist visa has been refused

we received the following email from embassy.

is that mean that i cannot request a tourist visa??!!!!
---------

Unfortunately, it is our duty to inform you that your husband's visa application has been refused.

During the background research, it was verified that her husband received Permanent Visa on 04 / MAR / 2014, with which he should have registered with the Federal Police Department, before 30 days of stay in the country, which was not done , Despite a stay of 54 days in Brazilian territory.

Mr. ****** must appear at the consular office to remove the documents (passports and additional documents), arrange a new interview, to clarify the misuse of the previous visa and to wait for consultation with the Immigration Division of the Secretariat of State To the immigration status of her husband in Brazil) before a new visa application can be made in his favor.

At the time of the new visa application, you must, of necessity, apply for a new Permanent Visa

It sound as if they're willing to discuss the matter so do as they say and apologise a lot, probably explaining he misunderstood the requirements.
Lots of grovelling might remove the problem.

Why did he apply for a tourist visa when he had the Permanent one?  How long has he been out of Brazil?  Once you receive a Permanent visa you don't have to report to the PF. That only applies to a tourist visa.

Jim

As mentioned in email , i didn't register my visa when i arrived to brazil . I've been out of brazil since more than two years , and my visa not valid anymore so i requested a tourist visa because i want go there for a one month vacation

NOTED:  As mentioned in email , i didn't register my visa when i arrived to brazil .

You must follow the laws in Brasil with VISA's.  This is NOT a game and you can NOT register just when you want to, etc. 

Stop with the mickey mouse excuses!!!

If you want to play a "dumb" game go with your VISA, go the USA.  They have 12 million persons who are in the USA illegally!   What a sick joke and total gross negligence by the lying, thieving, stinking cock roach politicians called republicans and democrats.  I am totally ashamed that ALL people do NOT have abide by the law.  Just hire an attorney and sue GOD.   IF you can NOT afford to pay an attorney, as they are very, very expensive here in Brasil, then I suggest you do a FREE Skype video call to James Woodward.  I am sure James will answer on a much more technically correct method!!

HAPPY EASTER and have a great day!!!

John

Something doesn't add up with the Permanency visa.  Did you receive the visa from PF or did you get it at the Brazilian consulate? Did you receive the CIE (card)?  If you did there should have been no need to register it.  However, you were out of Brazil more than 2 years so you will need to reapply going through the same process and expense as your first time.  I'm asking these questions so I can understand everything that happened and possibl give some better advice. Also, it will help with others in the future.

Jim

I didn't play as you think !!!

I don't know how you knew that am playing !!!

I married a brazilian girl since 2010 sir , and we have a two years old son !! we are not playing .

I know i maybe did something wrong , but it was accidently, i did not want to brake the law it was just an unintentional mistake by me.

Thank you for your tough answer !
Good day

I got it from Brazilian embassy in jordan , and as i said before i didn't register it so i didn't get the card.

The annoying thing that they said i have to reapply a permanente visa , and i don't want to do that now . It's a long process and i am not planing to live in brazil now it's just a one month vacation .

Thank you for your informative and prompt response!!!

Here in Brasil, when someone gets mad or something else, they just shoot people.  James Woodward was shot 27 times at approximately 2:00 PM in his own home in front of his wife and nine-year old son here in Macae.  This is what we call "reality:.

In the USA, if you do NOT get off the plane, then the cops will drag your butt off and break your teeth.   So what do you want?  To die in front of your wife and son or just to just have a couple of teeth knocked out and dragged off an airplane after you had already paid the airline for your ticket.

Again, PLEASE hire an attorney and go sue GOD and stop you whining and complaining.  The Brazilian law is the law.  Learn the Brazilian law or get a 2" x4" shoved where the sun does not shine.

Again, Happy Easter,
John

I suggest you take your vacation in Costa Rica.   I have seen some very interesting articles on the forum how it is a NICE country.

Forget Brasil if you do NOT follow the laws exactly and 100% of the time.

Accident or no accident, FOLLOW the Brazilian law.  Brasil is NOT the same as the USA!!!

Have a great day!!!

Perhaps you did NOT read my dear friend James Woodward's article so I will copy it here for you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My name is William James Woodward-I was born in Hamilton-Ontario-Canada coming to Brazil on January 10-2002

My name is William James Woodward. I was born in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. In 1978 I moved to Vancouver, British Columbia where I lived until coming to Brazil on January 10, 2002.

In the summer of 2001 I started learning the Portuguese language, purely out of curiosity. Shortly after starting the course I asked my (Brazilian) teacher, Armindo Fontana, if there was a church in Vancouver that had a Brazilian congregation and services in Portuguese. I wanted to meet Brazilians, learn about their culture, day-to-day life and to practice my new language.

From that moment on I was accepted into the Brazilian community – like a native son. Through the church I became involved in a project to help poor kids in Brazil. I decided to take a great leap of faith and left behind my life in Canada, coming to Brazil by myself with the intention to stay. At first I kept asking myself if I was brave or just insane. However I soon fell in love with the country and the Brazilian people and I knew that I had made the right choice, whatever the reason had been.

What I love most about Brazil, without a shadow of a doubt, is the Brazilian people. They are warm and friendly by nature and they are prone to accept foreigners with open arms. Another of the things that I love is the food here. There is such a wide variety of regional dishes that it's amazing. Brazilian barbecue (churrasco) doesn't have an equal anywhere in the world. That and a cold bottle of Skol beer, and my Sunday is perfect.

When I arrived here I already knew a great deal about the culture and spoke the language fluently. What I was, however, totally unprepared for was that the fact of the seasons being opposite those in the northern hemisphere would be so difficult to adapt to. I still have problems with the fact that Christmas is right in the midst of summer. It somehow just doesn't seem right.

[b]Like all other foreigners, I cannot abide the oppressive bureaucracy in everything you have to do. It's not just for foreigners, but it suffocates native Brazilians as well. Every level of government, the banks, utilities, public transportation… just everything is super-saturated with absurd bureaucracy that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.[/b]

Why you keep telling me USA USA USA?

I don't care about USA!!
I want to get the vacation in brazil , our family members are living there !

Starm

Even if you had reported to PF and got your card, you have been out of the country longer than 2 years you have to reapply for it. 

I don't know the process or length of time a tourist visa last for someone from Jordan, but I assume yours is expired. Since they won't reissue you one your only recourse is to do take care of the Permanent visa or not be able to visit Brazil.

Jim

It's a bad news sir , i don't hope that

Does your child have Brazilian documentation? You might want to look into getting your child Brazilian brazilian documents and and then apply for your permanency residency as parent to a Brazilian child. The vacation probably won't work as you planned but with a Brazilian wife and child it's probably best to just sort out the permanent residency

He have a brazilian passport issued from embassy.

The problem is i am not planning to move to brazil now .

So i think that i am facing a problem that my wife and child will travel at the end of this month and i will not be able to join them .
It's so bad

Is unfortunate about not going on the vacation but as you already applied for the permanent visa. Even if you aren't going to live there you should apply for it.

There  is nothing   yoy can  do sorry.
  According  to Brazilian  Visa requirements  you  broke  the  Law. By not going  to Federal  Police  correctly  to complete  your  Viper, you  would  of been  classed  as illegal.  It doesn't  matter  that  your  child  is classed  as Brazilian.  It all  rests  on your first  mistake.  And  just have to  wait  until they say you  can  visit  again. You  will  just  have  to  apologise  for  your  error  and  see what  they  say.

the problem has been solved :)

they call me to interview , i gave all details and they said that i should wait for a 40 days to get reply from emigration from Brazil.

they called me next day and inform me that the reply has been arrived !!
i have to reapply the permanent visa and everything it's ok :)

Thank you all.

That  is  good  news

Good news. Keep everything update from now forward. It makes thing easier. So glad you resolved it.

Jim

thank you sir.

sure i will , i learned my lesson :)

thank you again.

Now John, that wasn't very nice.  If James where to respond he would have told this guy that when you get your permanent residence visa you must not be out of the country more than 2 years or loose it.  If you loose it you must start the process over.........which is what he needs to do.

Whoa! That was strong.