Visa Denial

Sir,
I apply a tourist visa in embassy of Brazil in Abu Dhabi but embassy not authorized me a visa i want to ask after how long i can apply again?

ahmad,
Yes, but you must prove, with supporting evidence, that the reasons for which your previous application was denied are no longer valid
Did they give you a reason? Did you ask?
Many times it is disrespect of adjudicator, short notice, not having travel arrangements, health insurance, and proof of funds.
I know in the USA they do not tell you the reason.

they didn't give me a reason just said that your visa has not been granted

ahmad raza57 wrote:

they didn't give me a reason just said that your visa has not been granted

07/29/21

Please review carefully the usual reasons for denial that Texanbrazil listed above.  The most likely reasons, as he says, are concerns that you might try to stay in Brazil, or don't have sufficient funds to support yourself during your visit. 

You can reapply anytime, but you need to provide the consular official with evidence convincing the Consulate that you will leave before your visa expires and return to the country you left from, and be able to provide for yourself until then.  Otherwise, you'll just be rejected again.

abthree makes good points.
This happens many times on denials. They found something which may be health-related (Covid or pre-covid), but if you did not say when you were going to Brasil. that is probably not the issue.
Remember you may get a visa from the Embassy, but the PF in BR has the final say. You must show hotel reservation, bank statement, health insurance, and a return air ticket before the 90 days.
May I ask why Abu Dhabi and not Islamabad?

I am a businessman in Dubai

Pakistan passport/citizen? If so this may be the issue.
It is only a guess.

I summit my application in Brazil Embassy Victoria Island lagos Nigerian. The yourba guy called tunde who pick my documents. Was not happy because I did not bribe him. He start shouting at me. After 30 working days. I have to write the Consulate General Embassy Of Brazil. Someone replied me and said my passport is ready for pick up. After picking up. I find out no visa is giving and no reasons. Am worried and I want to be sure if this Tunde summit all my documents. Please any way to report the matter direct.

11/16/22 Hi, @Agunenye Praise.  If the Consulate had your passport and returned it to you, then Tunde delivered it to them, and the Consulate almost certainly processed it. 

A Brazilian visa is usually a piece of paper, smaller than a passport page, pasted or taped to one of the blank pages of your passport.  You should look carefully at all pages of your passport to be sure that a slip of paper like this is not attached to one.

If not, the Consulate probably rejected your application.  Many visa applications are rejected.  Consulates do not normally give reasons for the rejection.  All you can do is apply again.

Since you've already been in touch with the Consulate I assume that you have their email address already, but if not, here it is:  [email protected]

Many times it is disrespect of adjudicator, short notice, not having travel arrangements, health insurance, and proof of funds.
-@Texanbrazili

i've just submitted my application and it doesn't have a health insurance, i asked many travel agencies they said we've got one in the back of our passports and it's valid as long as the passport is , do you recon it's still better to get an online health insurance and attach it to my app?

11/19/22 i've just submitted my application and it doesn't have a health insurance, i asked many travel agencies they said we've got one in the back of our passports and it's valid as long as the passport is , do you recon it's still better to get an online health insurance and attach it to my app?
-@menna153

You should read the back information of your passport to see what it says.  I have never heard of a national health service that covers its citizens when they're traveling abroad,  but I don't know anything about your country's health service.  This is information that you really want to understand, whatever the visa application requirements say.

We have a conundrum here....

Folks from the Middle East, Afghanistan want to come here, get married start a life. 

There must be a shortage of femaies there, and a surplus on this side of the ocean. 

You could bring a boatload of Brazilian gals there ( reminds me of that  70's  TV series, "Here comes the Bridges" those loggers from Seattle hauling brides by Boat from New Bedford, Massachusett ).

But i doublt any takers out here , given the restrictive laws to women's behavior out there, and slim economic prospects.   

Meanwhile, these lads are going desperate by the day. And it ain't no boat for them to jump and cross, the stretch is way too long.  No Jason Bolt, no Captain Clancy for this dare. 

Poor guys, I feel for them .   

@abthree how long can it take to reapply again after getting visa not being approved.

06/18/23 @abthree how long can it take to reapply again after getting visa not being approved.
-@njekweprecious

Good evening.  That depends on the type of visa requested, and the reason(s) given for the rejection.  If a reason was given, then the reason for rejection should be corrected before applying again.

If no reason was given, the most common reasons for rejection are,

• no invitation letter if required, or unsatisfactory invitation letter. To be accepted, an invitation letter must be from a Brazilian citizen or legal permanent resident, and include a commitment on the part of the letter writer to accept financial responsibility for the visitor;
  • concern that the applicant may try to overstay the visa and not return to the home country.  This can be addressed by showing significant ties to the home country and plans to return, like a job, home ownership, ongoing education, family ties, etc.

If neither of these reasons apply, you could try again in about a month.  There is never any guarantee that a visa will be granted, however.

11/19/22.  I have never heard of a national health service that covers its citizens when they're traveling abroad,  but I don't know anything about your country's health service.  This is information that you really want to understand, whatever the visa application requirements say.

-@abthree

i know this is a very old thread, but the mandatory Swiss health insurance does indeed cover emergency treatments abroad. It's explicitly only for emergencies, you can't plan an operation in a foreign luxury hospital and get reimbursed. Also there's a limit of 150% of the price that it would cost in Switzerland, but since we have insane prices, there aren't many countries where that could be a problem. Probably in the US, depending on what it is. That's why I still have repatriation insurance.

01/22/24 i know this is a very old thread, but the mandatory Swiss health insurance does indeed cover emergency treatments abroad. It's explicitly only for emergencies, you can't plan an operation in a foreign luxury hospital and get reimbursed. Also there's a limit of 150% of the price that it would cost in Switzerland, but since we have insane prices, there aren't many countries where that could be a problem. Probably in the US, depending on what it is. That's why I still have repatriation insurance.

-@Kurterino

The US Medicare system provides similar emergency care coverage for travelers, but explicitly not for participants who reside abroad.

01/22/24 i know this is a very old thread, but the mandatory Swiss health insurance does indeed cover emergency treatments abroad. It's explicitly only for emergencies, you can't plan an operation in a foreign luxury hospital and get reimbursed. Also there's a limit of 150% of the price that it would cost in Switzerland, but since we have insane prices, there aren't many countries where that could be a problem. Probably in the US, depending on what it is. That's why I still have repatriation insurance.         -@Kurterino

The US Medicare system provides similar emergency care coverage for travelers, but explicitly not for participants who reside abroad.

-@abthree

That's the same in Switzerland. Once you don't have an address there anymore, you'll stop paying taxes, but also health insurance premiums, and obviously lose it in the process. However, if you manage to get back home (either on a regular flight or with an insurance that pays for a medevac flight), any hospital will have to treat you like anybody else. You'll have to contract health insurance right away (because it's mandatory…), but that also means they can't refuse anyone, not for pre-existing conditions, and also not for any other reason (like having lived abroad).

It's a good system, but (obviously) very expensive. I do wonder how long it will be possible to maintain.