Finding a job in Germany

hello,
i'm thank u for ur advice for finding work in germany.

Umm.. I didn't learn German language yet. But I'll learn it in three months .hopefully. I am working on it.
But actually my point is that , international physiotherapists can get job easily in Germany or not ??

Most welcome.
Please let me know if you have any information regarding jobs in Frankfurt., for international physiotherapists.
As I have completed my DPT (5 years program) with CGPA 3.92

sanasohail396 wrote:

Umm.. I didn't learn German language yet. But I'll learn it in three months .hopefully. I am working on it.
But actually my point is that , international physiotherapists can get job easily in Germany or not ??

With intensive training one could learn a good amount in some months but hardly "learn a language". And the likelihood of getting a job is going to depend a lot on language skills. One needs to understand the medical diagnoses to be treated - and that will be in German. Knowing additional language is a plus - but not an alternative to getting along in German.

And I have no personal knowledge of accreditation as a physiotherapist; so I can't say if your education will necessarily be recognized or accepted as sufficient to work in this field. It will be important to verify this!

My german is notvthat Bad, But i'm Not really Gold

sanasohail396 wrote:

I went to my physiotherapist today and asked her about this subject. She said that the academic credentials will not only be vitally important but that one legally has to have passed a B2 (very high!) level German exam to do such a job. She commented that although there is a shortage of physiotherapists in Germany, meaning good job opportunities, even people from other EU countries are not likely to qualify. Without B2 level German you have no legal chance at all. And one factor is that while many young people speak passable English, many older ones don't know it well - and the majority of clientele getting such therapy are older.

This really makes sense. Thanks for sharing.

dmengue148 wrote:

Contact me in WhatsApp *********

I am not sure why anyone would want to contact you especially a number that is not from Germany. Furthermore please do not post personal details on the open forum.

Can you give advice on writing a resume? Trying to do it myself or use special services, I found the [link moderated]. There, in the template, you need to fill in your information about your career, education, etc. and additionally, you can send a resume for a review a real HR who checks and gives valuable advice.
It seems to me that it looks useful when your resume is evaluated and corrected by the person who is engaged in hiring.

Dmitriy: Experienced recruiters, HR and hiring managers immediately spot CVs generated with such tools - and often junk them. There is no alternative to writing it yourself - and having it cross-checked by a native speaker.
Thus do not spend money on such services as you describe! (Unless you have too much of it.)

Beautician job
Beautician job
- @rajeshkalyani99

What do you mean?
Beautician job
- @rajeshkalyani99

This is not a proper question. If you want information about such a job then it should be given in context but if on the forum at all then don't expect that this will bring an offer. What I can say is that a non-EU person would have no real chance of lining up a job and getting the proper work visa for what is seen as unskilled labor.
@liveworkgermany

I'm pleased to to have been enlighten a lot with all the clues in your article.

It's been of a great importance to be lectured on strategies to perform in other to be successful. Thank you once again

I'm william from Ghana

need 3 people to work in my company...

only requierment is languajes... Italian, english, deutch, spanish....

anyone knowing an italian person looking for a job close to Bonn? also willing to go to italy for working with italian mother tongue?

any one interested, send me a private message and i will divert it to the company... is for car parts.

need 3 people to work in my company...
only requierment is languajes... Italian, english, deutch, spanish....

anyone knowing an italian person looking for a job close to Bonn? also willing to go to italy for working with italian mother tongue?

any one interested, send me a private message and i will divert it to the company... is for car parts.
-@_Miki_

Advertising isn't allowed on the open forum, we invite you to place a free advert in the Job Section.

@_Miki_ Looking at the amount of typing, grammar and vocabulary mistakes in your post, you indeed have a big need for skills in "languajes"!

I recommend you engage a headhunter, who performs the search for you in a more professional manner.

@beppi sorry.. I'm just trying to find people to work. Sorry, again.

@beppi  Do you suggest German speaking skills be perfect for finding a job in Germany?

@evolvetheexperience You don't need to be perfect at German to find a job here - B2 or C1 level is probably enough.

@evolvetheexperience You don't need to be perfect at German to find a job here - B2 or C1 level is probably enough.
-@beppi

There are many jobs where even a B1 level is quite adequate. The problem is that for non-EU persons, trying to line up a job, get a work visa and immigrate to Germany, most possible scenarios are in highly skilled fields which will require a higher level - or paradoxically be one of the niche jobs one might get by with a high level of English but no German per se. But if one say is married to an EU citizen spouse and they immigrate to Germany then the right to work is a given. They could likely work in food service, cleaning, factories, warehouses, in gardening or construction etc. without having higher than B1 German.

@beppi thanks for your sharing!

Hi I'm a Kenyan citizen and I have a boyfriend in Berlin and we want to get married though we haven't met yet in person,My question was which Visa should we use and is it possible for one to get married on a tourist visa? Any random suggestions please!

@sylviarida You should not marry someone you have not met!

And the visa options are also non-existent, as the authorities will clearly see that it would be a sham marriage just to get a visa. They will ask for proof that you met, spent time (e.g. holidays) together, etc.

And you posted off-topic on this thread, which is about finding a job, not marrying. Next time please be more careful!

Hi I'm a Kenyan citizen and I have a boyfriend in Berlin and we want to get married though we haven't met yet in person,My question was which Visa should we use and is it possible for one to get married on a tourist visa? Any random suggestions please!
-@sylviarida

Beppi already mentioned that officials will not likely give a visa in such a situation. I would clarify this to say that one always has the burden of proof for a visa status. One has to prove their intentions to marry are legitimate and not a fraud; officials don't have to prove otherwise, they can go on mere suspicion. And intent to marry someone they have not met is a clear red flag. Even if the intention is serious it is beyond foolish and won't be taken seriously. People do meet online these days but they need to at least meet and spend some time together. Getting married has serious legal consequences and is not to be taken lightly. And many such online romances are a scam to begin with. Could be that both parties are fraudulent; one trying to trick the other out of money who is really just trying to get a pathway to immigrate. I'm not the one to judge people's intentions but appearance is important.

@chai_21   You are in good shape talaga for getting a job in Germany. Germany has a shortage of nurses and they recently instituted new policies specifically for Filipina Nurses to make it more streamlined for said nurses to gain employment in Germany. Go directly to the hospitals. That is the best way. Good luck to you!

Please remember this: Germans are stiffer and more strict than most other countries. Germans want you to prove yourself to them and they think they know quite a bit about just about any subject. I am sure you can see that from the Germans posting on here. You can see it in the way they respond. So keep that in mind. You will have to work twice as hard in Germany compared to most other countries. Good luck to everyone.

I'm in South Africa and I'm looking for a job as a Dental Assistant or Caregiver,  well experienced. I have been looking for Visa Sponsorship and i can't seem to find any .Help me if you can , thank you.

I'm in South Africa and I'm looking for a job as a Dental Assistant or Caregiver,  well experienced. I have been looking for Visa Sponsorship and i can't seem to find any .Help me if you can , thank you.

-@mureracraig

To be a dental assistant you would have to have your academic qualifications recognized and legally prove a B2 level of German. English is expected but in addition, not as an alternative. To be a caregiver, one has no chance as a non-EU person. Only highly skilled workers have a chance. And you have to get the job lined up first to get the work visa, not the other way around.

@beppi: ty for sharing your experience, I'm also a job seeker in non technical domain may I gwt some tips or help plz

@vajeequeen It depends on what kind of job you want, what your education and work experience you have - and of course mainly on your German language skills.