Brazil Police Clearance Certificate for Canadian Immigration

Hello All,

I would like to check if someone has experience with submitting a police clearance certificate (Also called Criminal Records Check) from Brazil for Canadian Immigration Application.

I know there is a Federal Police Website where you can get an online certificate in 5 mins. But is it enough to be submitted for immigration purposes or there is something else i should look for.

I need to get it for my wife as well who is here on a tourist visa. Is the process same for her as well?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
Faheem

If you are applying for an RNE/CIE. The PF will have a sign a declaration which they provided for me.

Jim

no he wants a Brazilian police clearence for canada....it is easy to get, you may have to get it apostilled...not sure where u do that here

Hi,

My wife got it done at a PF office in Brazil.  It took a few weeks to be ready.  She didn't seem to know about any online option. 

So just to clarify is your wife already in Canada?  If so I wouldn't know how she can get it, unless online or at a consulate (maybe??).

Cheers,

See if you can use a channeler to do it for you. I used one in the US. Took about 5 weeks to complete all. Report and apostille