Looking for property to rent in airport area

Hi
Does anyone know of any properties coming up for rent (3 years contract) in the next few months, preferably 3 bedrooms and unfurnished.  Looking for house or apartment (with generator and water tank).

Airport area first choice due to friends location, would also other areas.

Let me know if you hear of any.

Cheers

Sheena

Hi Sheena, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I would suggest you to view the Ghana classifieds > accommodation section and post an advert there as well.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Thanks Christine

I know of a nice property at East Legon with all en-suite rooms. Location is very safe and across the street of one of the current ministers house protected with 24 hour police.

Hi there,

i understand you are looking for accommodation.  I live in Canada now, my wife still lives in Ghana, and we commute to both countries. I really love Ghana.  We have a couple of houses we rent to Expatriates.  At the moment we have 2 houses available.  One in Tema which is 20 mins away from the airport and the other in Sakumuno off the Spintex. all in a very good Gated Community, 24/7 security called Hillview Estates and Lagoonview Estates respectively. The Management and building(s) company is called Emefs Estates Construction Ltd.

If you are interested to see it call my wife Anowah at +233201260925 or contact me by email [email protected], so i can send you pictures.  You will love it there are other expats that live there, and price is very reasonable.

Bruceman

hello every body

Welcome on Expat.com yves-k,

A short presentation would be awesome... :whistle:

(moderated: no free ads)

[Moderated: Please use the Private Message]

Hi Sheenamac

Not sure if you are still looking for the property around airport as I noted you posted your info in February.

If you still looking let me know as we do have a couple of luxury properties around Airport.

Thank you!

Ella