Estate agent recommendation - cape coast

Hi there
My mother lives in Cape Coast but is looking to sell her property in order to return to the UK.  I'm slightly nervous as she is dealing with a local business man who is looking to charge her 10% and I am not convinced that he will necessarily have the connections to market the property to the broadest audience possible.

Can anyone recommend an estate agent who has experience of selling properties in this area and marketing these to home markets but also to Ghanaians abroad who might be looking to return home.

Any recommendations welcome, thank you so much for your time.

Nicola

10% does sound a lot. We haven't been selling but trying to buy and the agents wanted to charge us 5% but we managed to negotiate a fixed price. If you want to help her you could put it on the market yourself using sites like google trader ghana, ghanafind, ghana home loans, dealfish ghana all of which have a housing section.

Thank you very much, these are great suggestions!

Hi Nicola,
is the house already sold ? We are settling down this autumn in Cape Coast area and maybe your MomŽs house could fit. Did you consider also renting on a long term ? Please send details incl. detailed location and pictures (inside and outside). Contact me under
[email protected]
THANKS and have a good day
Jutta