Hello Friends!

Hi, I'm Ty and I am moving to Ghana in August. I'm originally from the US and trying to find information on here just to make my transition a little easier. If you feel you have any information that would help me please feel free to send it my way. I am currently in the process of looking for furnished housing accomodations. Thanks!

(Moderated : You are off topic)

Hello naturalchiro.

Welcome to Expat.com.

Your post has been moved to Ghana forum for better visibility.

You can post an advert in the housing in Ghana section. It can help too :)

Good luck in your projects,
Aurélie

I am sure you will enjoy your stay in Ghana. I also suggest you try accraexpat as there is usually some accom offered there and googletrader ghana or businessghana.com both offer rented accommodation. Good luck

Hello,

I am new in accra and tell you its a place you will enjoy. I stay in a two bedroom apartment and can rent a room out to you till you get your own place. It is the best neighbouhood here.

Any information you need feel free to ask.

Tingo

I would like to reach an Australian girlfriend living in Ghana. Her name is Rosina Revelt. If anyone know her, please write to me.She works in a library in a village but I don't know the name of the village. Thank you.

Ghana is a very big place! I suggest you try the Australian High Commission as usually citizens of the various countries register with their respective commissions when they arrive. If she is a volunteer you might be able to contact her through that organisation.
Good luck.

thank you very much

Hi Ty,

My room will be free beginning of august in a nice house in Adabraka. If you are interested you can have a look in the classified (I just posted it today) or contact me in MP.