Tamale rent short term

Hello,
I have been looking for a room/apartment to stay for 2 months only in Tamale.
Most of them are nor rentable for such a short period or are unfinished.
I am in contact with different agents but nobody could offer me something relevant for 2 months. I know Tamale and I am aware the best is to go there and find it, but I don't want to spend time there looking for a place.
Any leads?

Thank you
Katja

Hello Katia,

And what about hôtel or holiday lodge
https://www.rentbyowner.com/refine?im_o … e,%20Ghana

If you want to find anything in Ghana, you can usually find it on Google Maps. There are many hostels near Tamale; just search on Hostel near Tamale, Ghana and you will see. Many hostels will negotiate a monthly rate, and in your case, a two month rate significantly lower than their daily or weekly rate. I contacted The Crystal Hostel in Accra several months ago and they were more than willing to negotiate a longer term rate. I have had trouble making contact with businesses in Ghana, and trying to talk on the phone and understanding the Ghanaian accent is sometimes impossible,so, what you can do is reserve a room in a suitable hostel and negotiate a rate after you arrive, with that hostel or any of the many others nearby.

Hello,
Negotiating with hostel is a good idea indeed, the problem is just that I need a kitchen since I want to cook on my own and working place so an apartment with more space would be a great option.

Also Airbnb is a good option, already contacted some hosts.

Thanks guys, having my fingers crossed 😊