Need Job (Programmeur Web, Programmer Delphi, Windev, Java or other)

I need help to find Job.

I wish to integrate a team where I can start at the bottom of the scale, I will provide the best of myself to satisfy my teammates and superiors.

I have a great passion for the development of IT solutions. In recent years before my arrival in the USA, I worked in a state structure in my country as a Senior developer, whose main mission was to ensure the production and maintenance of IT software in use.

I have more than 12 years of experience in the analyst and production of IT solutions with various tools.

I use this network to be able to obtain assistance to get my first job, level "beginers", beginner level, in the field of computer preference where, I could better express myself, (assistant to the seizure , Design Assistant, Assistant Analyst, Windev Developer, Web developer, Delphi developer or PHP developer, etc.).

I am ready to move where needed.

By only in the computer field, a recruitment offer, even after a small training would also be welcome.

I speak French, I live in the USA legally, since very little with my small family,

I am fit and physically healthy. I am ready to give great lengths to satisfy you, and finally begin to take care of my little family.

Do not hesitate to give me a hand or contact me.

Respectfully.

Hi Cestpossible,

Try to drop your advert here : Jobs in the USA along as your cv, you might get an opportunity.

LinkedIn would be a good platform as well.

all the best,
Bhavna

Ok thank you

post your resume on indeed.com, the biggest job board in the country.