Looking to buy in Panama

Hello, new to this site. Looking at buying ocean front property on the pacific side of Panama. I found a interesting property that I'm strongly considering moving forward on but need to clear some hurdles first. The property is beachfront island property making it ROP. Looking for a reputable real estate lawyer in David or Santiago. I am a single male in my 40s with multiple trips to Canada, Alaska, Latin and South America. My emphasis is on fishing but I also like to get out and see the sites in a rental car.

KRAEMER LAW.

Hi everyone,

@ Lost at sea, perhaps you will find a professional by browsing through the Panama business directory.

@ Vesti, any details on the info you provided please ?

All the best,
Bhavna

I was inquiring to find out people's personal experiences with legal counsel. I checked the listing for legal services, just trying to get as much information as possible so I can make an informed decision.
Thank you for the response. You are the second person to reply. Which is a surprise considering the number of members and the odds that most expats would have had personal experiences with legal services in Panama.
Gene

http://kraemerlaw.com/en/  He did our residency and did a great job.

Of course I'll repeat the usual advice - don't buy anything until you have lived here a year or more. Local personal connections are invaluable, as is knowing the area well.

Would Morillo be of interest?

Yes. I'm looking at a property not far from there.

Ok there are a number of spots in Morillo Pacific Heights that I know of available for sale. Would it be of interest?

The primary area I'm looking at is from Boca Chica to Santa Catalina. My emphasis is on fishing. Beach front is a plus. On or off grid is fine. The morillo area would be of interest.

Dropped you a PM

did you take a look?

I did. I apologize for the delay. I'm not sure that's the type of property that suits me. The price would have to be quite attractive. All my life I have lived in a rural setting with no neighbors within sight. I can appreciate the comfort of a community looking out for one another, so that's a plus. Fishing is my priority, having easy access to my boat is a must.

Dropped you some pricing ideas. Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers

I didn't receive any of the pricing

Resent

Perfect

Let me know.

managed to take a look?

Hey there any feedback on the property?

It looks like a nice location, but not really what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your reply. No worries. Hope the search goes well. There are a lot of properties I noticed around the sites like Encuerta etc.

Hello. Are you still looking for a property in Panama?

This is the attorney I have been using. He is Panamanian but has worked fro US and Canadian Companies, so he has a different education & ethic than some. Bi-lingual.
https://allaboutboquete.com/Directory/L … x?lid=2125