Tips and advice for getting a first job

Hi, I'm posting behalf of a friend

What are your tips and advice for getting a first job in KSA?

What are the job hunting steps to follow? Where to look for offers: newspapers, Internet, recruitment agencies, word-of-mouth?

What are the top hiring sectors?

What would you recommend to young professionals wishing to start their career in KSA?

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Other then the other wrote:

Hi, I'm posting behalf of a friend

What are your tips and advice for getting a first job in KSA?

What are the job hunting steps to follow? Where to look for offers: newspapers, Internet, recruitment agencies, word-of-mouth?

What are the top hiring sectors?

What would you recommend to young professionals wishing to start their career in KSA?

Thank you in advance for your participation!

I suggest you ask your friend to join professional networks like LinkedIn thats for the 1st step.
Then prepare a good CV/resume, don't forget to keep it simple but professional.
Take hard copies of CV and drop them at the companies. Visit online job portals like bayt, expatriates (inbox me if you need more).
What would you recommend to young professionals wishing to start their career in KSA? Most importantly be punctual and build relation by offering any help you can. Eventually you will be an office boy/girl on first day of work, "copy this for me", "bring the paper from printer" is a usual start. Read more about the topic here:
forbes. com / sites / jacquelynsmith/2013/05/06/7-tips-for-young-professionals-starting-a-new-job/#415df4b61931

Good points E.

Also for young professionals should volunteer at small offices, they can use a helping hand and this way they will gain experience as they are 0 in the market.