Data flow negative report

Dear friends.
I am new on this platform and I am seeking information on what I have to do with my case. I am a registered nurse and I came to Saudi Arabia two months ago.
Before I came, I applied for my verification with the DataFlow Group and my case was still under process. During my application process I went to my previous employer and asked requested for my Experience certificate and she wrote one for me.I was shocked a few days when I received an email from the DataFlow Group saying I had a negative report on experience certificate. I then sent an email to the country director of my previous company asking for explanation since I resigned procedurally.She told me that she had told the data flow group that she is the only one who is authorised to write experience letters and the not the deputy team leader and she said she was ready to write me another one, which she did.
I then created a support ticket and requested to submit the experience certificate that she wrote me as an additional document but the data flow said they had verified already.
I am kindly asking if anyone has experienced this and how they managed to get the issue resolved. Regards