Saudi council of Engineers SCE

Hello,
I'm from india. This month Jan 2020 i have been applied on SCE for engineering membership but they send massage like “Please access your profile to complete the inefficiencies” when i login into SCE website they asking to “attach your professional membership detail from your country”
In India they not provide any professional membership.
How to get accepted my application.My iqama expired soon.please help

It might be some certificates of your education and qualification. I haven't provided my membership from my home country

who tell me what exactly they are asking to attach.I attached all documents before.
from where i get help.
is there any office of SCE in jubail to visit.

I am reading your OP and mentioned that SCE was asking you to attached your professional membership certificate. Why you cannot do it?

There must be professional organization from your home country which is already existed in KSA. You should contact them right away and accredited with them to secure the required membership certificate.

There is no office of SCE in Jubail. The nearest SCE in eastern province is located in Dammam - Bawaba al a'amal Tower , Fourth Floor.

In india there are no any official institutions who give professional membership

Don't sit back and relax, your iqama will expire soon. Read below to get accepted in SCE.

If you are a foreign engineer in Saudi Arabia, registration with the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) is mandatory for the issuance or renewal of residence work permits (Iqama). Just click the link http://www.saudieng.sa/English/Pages/default.aspx and will guide you through the registration process.

Ensure to attach the clear scan photo copy of but not be limited to the following. Recommended PDF or JPG format and each file should be no larger than 512 KB.

1.) Employment Certificate duly attested and stamped by Saudi Chamber of Commerce.

2.) Letter of Authorization and Confirmation to verify your information by SCE.

3.) Attested Certificate of Scientific Engineering Bachelor's Degree.

4.) Attested Transcript of Records (TOR) or Mark Sheets.

5.) Certification, Authentication and Verification (CAV) of the Degree.

6.) Passport Copy.

7.) Curriculum Vitae (CV).

8.) Photograph 200 x 200 pixels.

If the applicant has been registered as member. An SMS will be sent to mobile phone requesting the applicant to pay the initial amount of SR 500.00 through SADAD (ATM or online banking system). Normally, the SCE took 10 days to verify certificates. In case you haven't heard from them, you can call their unified number 920020820 to follow-up your application. Once audited successfully, the applicant will receive an SMS to pay the final payment depending on the category of your profession.

After the bill is paid, the applicant will receive an SMS stating that their profile has been updated at Al-Jawazat successfully. At this point, the foreign expat can notify his company government liaison officer to renew his Iqama.

Dear applicant, your request has been approved but not yet final, your application will undergo a series of data flow verifications, assessment, until you are fully accepted as member. This process takes more than a month.

Paresh370 wrote:

Hello,
I'm from india. This month Jan 2020 i have been applied on SCE for engineering membership but they send massage like “Please access your profile to complete the inefficiencies” when i login into SCE website they asking to “attach your professional membership detail from your country”

unified help number 920020820
To reSolave this problem i reached unified help number, follow their instructions and registration got done successfully.

Dear Paresh,
I have also received same SMS from SCE .
When I login to check what actually happened.
That perticular page showing" Sorry , something went wrong please try again later. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"

Can someone help me because my Iqama will expire this month 22nd

samiullaenator wrote:

Dear Paresh,
I have also received same SMS from SCE .
When I login to check what actually happened.
That perticular page showing" Sorry , something went wrong please try again later. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"

Can someone help me because my Iqama will expire this month 22nd

Pls talk to unified help number asap and follow their instructions. As your iqama will get expired soon.

Paresh370 :
Hello,
unified help number 920020820
To reSolave this problem i reached unified help number, follow their instructions and registration got done successfully.

Dear Paresh how you solve your problem because today I also received the Message and Email as “Please access your profile to complete the inefficiencies”  from SCE and when I access the profile there is one new options for uploading the documents, but not mention what document to upload or what is the exactly they need.

Dear Gentleman anyone can help
how we solve this problem because today I received the Message and Email as “Please access your profile to complete the inefficiencies”  from SCE , and when I access the profile there is one new options for uploading the documents, but not mention what document to upload or what is the exactly they need.

how we solve this problem because today I received the Message and Email as “Please access your profile to complete the inefficiencies”  from SCE , and when I access the there is no other option for uploading the documents,

Contact to customer care of SCE they will guide you

You must provide complete and original scan documents....or else iqama will not be renew...

Hi I am facing the same issue. I have diploma as well as B tech but don't have HRD. After paying 500 star I receive a mesg to complete the inefficiencies by submitting engineer membership from my country. Anyone who faced the same issue in past. Please guide me.
Thanks

Dear friend, Same message received, can you please share how it resolved.

@Paresh370

what instruction they gave you? how did you solve this issue?