4th time transfer sponsorship

Dear All

please some one  tale me , i can change my sponsorship 4th time because  already i done 3 time and 4th time can possible and how  much govt fees

my current sponsor green low he give all necessary paper  for transfer ,after that any problem face when i make 4th time transfer

1st Transfer -2000 SR
2nd Transfer -4000 SR
3rd Transfer -6000 SR

4th onwards , its same , 6000 SR :D

No issues happen when you transfer :P

Thank you for information , InshAllah i will try Sunday

minto69 wrote:

Thank you for information , InshAllah i will try Sunday

You're welcome , any queries , feel free to ask :)

Can you plz guide me? I have ministry job.
When I finish my contract, I want to change my sponsorship on my husband iqama. Is it possible? Or I have to take approval from current sponsor hospital?

Also if I have offer from other hospital, is it possible to transfer my iqama on new hospital. I dun want to go on exit n then come back as it takes alot of time in new visa process etc. ?

farsal wrote:

Can you plz guide me? I have ministry job.
When I finish my contract, I want to change my sponsorship on my husband iqama. Is it possible? Or I have to take approval from current sponsor hospital?

Also if I have offer from other hospital, is it possible to transfer my iqama on new hospital. I dun want to go on exit n then come back as it takes alot of time in new visa process etc.

Yes, you can transfer to your husband's sponsorship. (that is 2,000 sar)
Yes, you have to take approval from your current sponsor.
Yes, you can transfer to another hospital, even after moving from your husband's (provided you have transferred) sponsorship. In that case, you will still have to pay the fee for 2nd transfer (4,000)

4th time transfer sponsorship is possible.
there is no problem.

Hi

Sorry for the ignorance on this topic, but can you please clarify this sponsorship transfer thing and how to go about it?

thanks

Dears,
I have read 2014 article, expert of arab news saying that 4th transfer is not possible on the same visa..he said you can only transfer 3times...is it true???
My current company is in green high..please guide if 4th transfer is possible in 2015 ???

ms.qmff wrote:

Dears,
I have read 2014 article, expert of arab news saying that 4th transfer is not possible on the same visa..he said you can only transfer 3times...is it true???
My current company is in green high..please guide if 4th transfer is possible in 2015 ???

Yes it's possible. So far, no restrictions have been applied.

Assalama o Alikum

Can you please tell me  how about those who was born here in ksa. Can they transfer there sponsorship and which facilities do they have ? And how many times they can transfer their sponsorship? 
Regards

bilal0122 wrote:

Assalama o Alikum

Can you please tell me  how about those who was born here in ksa. Can they transfer there sponsorship and which facilities do they have ? And how many times they can transfer their sponsorship? 
Regards

Scroll a bit up and read a few posts.
Irrespective of where you were born, you can go for as many sponsorship transfers as you need.

IT WILL BE TRANSFERED BUT WILL BE CHARGED

Please confirm visa status after 3rd transfer

I m house driver i want change sponcer in any company it is possible or not ??

sir i transfer my iqama before twice and now im thinking again to look for another company to transfer.is there no problem for that?

Hello mr gunner

I been  transfer trice , first company 8 months  no salary.. Second company no idea why they transfer me without knowing me... 3rd company is nice.. Ive working now for more than 4 years... My concern is.. Someone pirating me to work another company in thesame field of work. Can i make resign and transfer to new one. I love my work today but other company double my salary...
My question is
1. Is My company will allow me to give release so that i can transfer if iwill resign?
2. If my company will not give release. What is the best option?
Good day and thank you i am willing to wait your humble advice

hi!

I would like to ask if it is really ok to transfer for the 4th time?

hello . can i ask u something about being in my situation . im 3 months here in dammam and my kafeel did not issue me a iqama .
All of us dont have iqama plus our store is no registered/no license . Can i transfer in new kafeel ? What will be the steps sir ?

thnks . hope u can help me

Hello Sir,

I got sponsor transfer first time but I work only one year contract.  Is it allowable to get second time sponsor transfer?  even if I worked only one year from first transfer?

pls advise.

Sir may i ask how many times is allowed for 1 person to transfer? Is there a limit for iqama transfer?

@rodnim after first transfer.

There's any time limit for second transfer.?

If my iqama is expire After first transfer then I can switch my sponsor too soon.

Plzz reply Bro...

Dear All

please some one  tell me , i can change my sponsorship 4th time because  already i done  4 time and 5th time can possible

my current sponsor green low he give all necessary paper  for transfer ,after that any problem face when i make 5 time transfer

Greetings

You can change and transfer your visa any time there is NO limitation for transferring the visa sponsorship

it's just fees apply that is all and you can transfer normally .

Regards

Mohammed

@gunner757

As Salam alai kum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, sir I am MOH staff I want to have mutual transfer to dammam ratsannura general hospital MOH ...I need help ...pls do needful

@gunner757
As Salam alai kum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, sir I am MOH staff I want to have mutual transfer to dammam ratsannura general hospital MOH ...I need help ...pls do needful
-@tammusaleha

You need to get in touch with your HR and see if they can find something for you.   

@gunner757 sir my question is i already transfer 4x now they are deducting on my salary is it legal? and my job is barista  but in my qiwa is kitchen worker now im working as barista and cooking some sweet is it legal and in my contract i transportation is provided by the company but now im walking going to work and after work and my accommodation is full of cockroach and it is unsafe can i leave without my employer knowledge?

Hello @gunner757 Sir

I've received a message from qiwa that I should take transfer or exit within 60days from date of the message..

and I couldn't find new job within 60days, and finally when I find new employer, when he is requesting through qiwa, it's shows the employee is absent from work & cannot be transferred

can you please guide what should I do now

to remove absent from work & transfer to new sponsor.

Appreciate your response

@KK2023 Hve you tranfered already?pls reply bvz am in the same situation now.

hello i have question regarding payment if you transfer to another sponsor because my previous company charge me 10k sr so they can release and allowed me to transfer to another company.

is it normal practice to pay such amount? my iqama will expired on september 2023.

@gunner757 hello how about 5th transfer same payment 6k riyal...

@gunner757 can I ask you sir about my 4th transfer if my new sponsor is eligible to be my sponsorship even his not married?and he is Lebanese but 1kid and he have 18k salary?is it possible?

@gunner757

Hi good day

I would like to consult, i've been transferred in different company for three times already.

My current employer he renewed my iqama for the first 3months im working with them but he charge the renewal fee on me.

After 3months my iqama expired and he did not renew it for more than a month now.

And he did not give me salary for the 1st month i was transferred with them.

Now my question is, can i transfer to other company for the 4th time? Because i heared a humor that the expat can do a 3times transfer only in a single entry visa, after that you need to exit first before you can proceed to 4th transfer.

And is it possible to transfer without conscent from current employer? Because i believe that not reneweng my iqama for more than 1month and not paying my 1st month i was transferred with them is a violation or grounds of the company.

Please help me clarify my status🙏

Any words from you is appreciated🙇

Thank you so much🙏

@Junreyevangelio0630

Hello and welcome !

Please note that it's been months since that member logged to the website. I hope an active member can help you out.

Try posting a new topic on the Dammam forum for better visibility.

Regards

Bhavna

@Frankly Milano hello i would like to ask did you have a clue regarding if its allowed to make 5th transfer

@Frankly Milano hi did u make your fifth transfer ?