Shengen Visa Help !!!!

As for the medical insurance, if you're already insured, just visit your insurer office and request a STAMPED certificate, indicating the designated embassy. It depends on where you're planning on landing.

susuwest wrote:

I applied for my Schengen visa through a legitimate service called VFS Global

One of my officemates also proccessed her Schengen through VFS along with her friends.

i'm trying to get information about Italy visa requirement but unfortunately VFS site is not working properly for Italy,
can anyone tell me that VFS still dealing with Italy visa or not, if yes then can i have number of VFS Italy department ?

Hi I plan to visit Greece from  August 24 to Sept 5.could you assist or give advice regarding Visa application.i am south African.

Try to visit Al Etimad visa center website. They are the accredited visa center of all Shengen visa countries here. They have a guidelines or a checklist which you can print for visa applications.
Goodluck!

i applied my schengen from VFS riyadh they took 10 working days and then i got visa :)

Its easy, i can send you a guy's no that could finish you everything

Good luck.
which country you apply? bank statement above 20,000/ or less .
please advice i want to apply.

Can you give me his number?

i applied from switzerland and statement was +40

What is the minimum bank statement for Shengen Visa?

i believe it should be more then 40K .

Hi,

Yes you can apply easily with following documentations.

1.Hotel Reservation for desired time period.
2. Flight Booking.
3. Travel Insurance valid for schengen state and covering minimum 30,000 Euro.
4. Attested(Chamber of commerce) letter from Employer.
5. Valid Exit-Reentry visa.
6. Translation of your Iqama in English.
7. 6 months Bank statement.
8. 2 Recent pictures.

If you have all above documents please get your appointment on VFS global's website and suggested countries are Italy, Switzerland,spain & Denmark.

Note if you have good travel record on your passport then apply to any schengen country you will get visa easily.

Regards

Contact me on my mobile number or whatsapp *** interested

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security

Can you please share what documents required and how much amount required for bank statement.

Dear brother i need one schengan visa. Iam searching a job in france,  germany from the last one year. Iam an indian. Can u share your contact number. I will contact you for the further details.

hello send me your contact detail i want apply through yours

Hello everyone! I'm applying for a student visa for belgium and in the VFS Riyadh checklist it says I need to present a family composition proof, I understand that its some kind of form but I have no idea where to get it from, so I was hoping someone here would know. Thanks in advance.

Please consider me, I am willing to get shengen visa. Please advice me guide me

Dear syed,

Which country's schengen visa do u want to apply? What is the issue with your application.. Did you apply before?

Your contact detail plz???

WhatsApp?

Can I have your number please or email. Mr shezad

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct