Shengen Visa Help !!!!

hi everyone,

i wanna ask you abt schengen visa for pakistani passport holder, which country is best/easy to apply schengen visa these days,

if anyone of you applied recently for schengen so could you please share your experience, required documents and bank statement etc.

which country should i apply for schengen visa, i want to spend 2 days in France 2 days Italy 2 days Spain guide me please.

thanks.

i also want to know how i can get shengen visa ..pl help

hopefully someone will reply and share some detail .

Belgium is the most lenient in Schengen.

But do note the rule. If you get Schengen from Belgium, you have to land in Belgium first as your main destination. If you land in Italy first, for example, they'll deport you with a Schengen ban for many years.

we are issuing Schengen visa on done basis only,

Required Docs
1. salary certificate
2.valid passport for 6 months
3.Bank statement ( 20-25 SAR) on the day of printing

which country is best to apply in your opinion ?
does travel history matter ?
if someone travel only bahrain , UAE and back home , is it fine ?
bank statement 3months or 6 months ?

hi
hope u fine
can you give me your contact number
and what about your fee for visa???

hiw much it will cost......contact me directly on...***
its my whattsapp also

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

applying of Belgium ( Schengen) visit visa required ant Invitation letter?

Dear,

if you are planning to visit Schengen & USA/CANADA/AUSTRAILIA Middleast /Malaysia/Thailand visa doesn't help you in processing,  only UK visa will count if you planning to go.

No need for an invitation.

shehzads1985 wrote:

No need for an invitation.

True. That's what Schengen mean :)

does it matter when the money in your bank was deposited at once?

Sure it does. That's why they ask for 3-6 months bank statement. They check several things like, money is yours or borrowed; are you paid on timely basis; is your salary same as mentioned on the submitted salary certificate; etc

I heard some stories like a group of ladies went for a Europe tour through the assistance of VFS Riyadh and one of them had no money but her fiancee wrote a letter addressed to the Consul that he is willing to shoulder her expenses and I think she got the Schengen visa.

Do you think it's true @ TLL?

Yes, it can be true. In many visa policies I have seen, It has to be one of the following:

1- You must have the needed money (estimated for number of days) in your bank account.
2- You must present an endorsement letter from some person or company that they will bear your expenses during course of your stay.

Though, I am not sure if it applies to Schengen  :unsure

:/ . Thanks

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Yes, it can be true. In many visa policies I have seen, It has to be one of the following:

1- You must have the needed money (estimated for number of days) in your bank account.
2- You must present an endorsement letter from some person or company that they will bear your expenses during course of your stay.

Though, I am not sure if it applies to Schengen  :unsure

True, two of my friends got in trouble as they took responsibility for sponsoring someone

1) One guy landed in France and he went to Amsterdam to deem himself refugee
2) This guy got Schengen for Italy but never went.

Oh that was really bad. The lady and her fiancee I was talking about actually traveled together and if I'm not mistaken, they were among others from expatexplorer.

I have no direct confirmation though as it was just mentioned in a gathering🙂

hamudi wrote:

True, two of my friends got in trouble as they took responsibility for sponsoring someone

1) One guy landed in France and he went to Amsterdam to deem himself refugee
2) This guy got Schengen for Italy but never went.

So, confirmed that this policy is applicable to Schengen  :top:

By the way, you have good people as friends. Can I send them friend requests?  :par: j/k

:lol: I wish to have friends like them too so getting a Schengen visa will be easier (kidding)

TheLegendLeads wrote:

So, confirmed that this policy is applicable to Schengen  :top:

By the way, you have good people as friends. Can I send them friend requests?  :par: j/k

You're more than a friend to me, they will accept your request with open arms and whole bunch of other stuff ;)

hamudi wrote:

You're more than a friend to me, they will accept your request with open arms and whole bunch of other stuff ;)

Now worries! I keep my outgoing transactions blocked. In-comings are whole-heartedly welcome.  :cool:

Guys tell me if u got US visa and stamped malaysia, UAE n bahrain visas on ur passport does it make any difference to get schengen visa ?

shehzads1985 wrote:

Dear,

if you are planning to visit Schengen & USA/CANADA/AUSTRAILIA Middleast /Malaysia/Thailand visa doesn't help you in processing,  only UK visa will count if you planning to go.

Bro I didn't get,
What does it mean, uk visa will count if u planning to go ??

Let us summarize:

For a Pakistani national, visas to UAE, Gulf, Malasia, Thailand, Hong Kong Singapore Sri Lanka will not count.

Visas to Turkey, Egypt indicate that you are a tourist.

Since visas to USA, Canada and Australia are stringent, they help tremendously since the applicant has already gone through a procedure.

UK visa will almost certainly guarantee a  Schengen visa.

Portugal in my experience is the easiest of countries.

You certainly need to show a healthy bank statement, decent salary package and a famous Saudi employer's reference letter. :)

thanks for your reply,
well turkey visa is not an issue if u got US valid visa so we should visit turkey once,  then will apply for schengen  visa... thanks

riazcdki wrote:

Let us summarize:

For a Pakistani national, visas to UAE, Gulf, Malasia, Thailand, Hong Kong Singapore Sri Lanka will not count.

Visas to Turkey, Egypt indicate that you are a tourist.

Since visas to USA, Canada and Australia are stringent, they help tremendously since the applicant has already gone through a procedure.

UK visa will almost certainly guarantee a  Schengen visa.

Portugal in my experience is the easiest of countries.

You certainly need to show a healthy bank statement, decent salary package and a famous Saudi employer's reference letter. :)

Previous tourist visas on your passport do add to the chances of Shengen visa but aren't obligatory. Please don't think Schengen is a hard-to-get or complicated visa. I got it easily with no such previous visas, though that was many years back.

Do understand the following:

1- The acceptance rate for Schengen applied from Middle east and South east Asia has substantially dropped in the past year. The reason is the (1) immigrants crisis and effects and (2) many by-product fraudulent cases. Can you believe that in Germany, a big number of self-proclaimed Syrian immigrants were found who happen to know not even a single word of Arabic? Turned out they were not from Syria but were trying to absorb in the crowd. So, do expect the the visa policy to be strict.

2- Make a very good plan. For example, if it's Schengen visa,
- Make your trip multi-country or multi-destination.
- Plan your dates accordingly and accurately. Present the (paid) airlines flights, not just the booking slips.
- Buy the train tickets or weekly passes even.
- Book hotels from their sites or travel agencies -- don't just take print outs of Booking.com reservations.
- Include important and discrete tourist attractions so that your tourist plan is clear.

3- Show persuasive indicators of your return in due time.
Last month, one of my Egyptian friends (with no previous tourism history) showed that he is travelling with friends, while his family will stay in Riyadh. All of them got visas in the minimum possible time.
Of course, most tourists travel with families; I am not saying to leave your family home. This is an example of how he showed them that he had strong family ties here in RIyadh. Show that you have a good and stable job. Show you are well-settled -- an attractive bank statement.

If you take care of above, there is almost no reason they'll decline your request.

Good thing about rejection, they specify the reason why they did that. But bad thing: Once declined, your chances of endorsement in future get weaker.

Italy is the best. Only thing keep all papers correctly. Tawunia gives the travel insurance. Just blocking the tickets is enough. If u show ur itinerary as going to different countries u need to show travel ticket between countries. It's compulsory.  Please book your appointment as soon as possible because u have very less slots and if not wrong only 3days a week. Before u start any procedure. First block ur appointment date for submitting the papers. If by chance u don't get an appointment and u have no time. At 12 on they give VIP slots but need to pay extra. Good luck

we can help to obtain the visa you wish for, we also can arrange the study permit for Canada,
Send me private message for further updates. we are based in Riyadh,

dear fastlike-4g,

for schengen visa the rules are strict too, your first arrival destination must be the embassy/consulate where you should submit your papers first.

for example - if you want to enter france first, then you should submit complete papers in french consulate only.

later after you enter/exit france you can go italy and then spain.

required documents are:

1- company introduction letter + chamber of commerce attestation
2- filled application form
3- hotel bookings
4- flight ticket booking (only for jeddah/france) - later you can travel/move as per your plan
5- medical insurance certificate
6- bank statement (3-4months)
7- two passport size photos
8- passport copy

for pakistan nationalities, italy is the easy one to apply, if not try greece also.

i usually travel with schengen every 6months, so i believe these are the regulations  :)

regards
imtiyaz

if you have visa stamped on your passport from other countries, that will help in schengen.

Dear
can you share you contact information.

i  bought flytoget airport express ticket from Oslo Lufthavn to Oslo S, i used it once last monday. the ticket is valid up to april 10 2017. i'm selling it for 120sar (round trip is 360 kroners). also selling another ticket for child (round trip also), valid up to april 2017.

I'm back here in Riyadh.

thanks for you replies guys,
just want to know something about travel insurance, im planing to visit EU for 2 weeks, and going to apply next week,
friends can you please suggest me any cheap travel insurance for 2 weeks ?

If you are an employee in KSA enrolled in your company's insurance program, you can use the same for your overseas travel. Just ask your insurance provider to give you a letter of confirmation of enrollment and coverage and this will do.

yeah i already have tawuniya travel insurance card,
i asked this question for one of my friend he doesn't have insurance and we both are  planning to apply together ...
any suggesting ?

You may go to tawuniya website and buy a travel insurance for Schengen in 5 minutes. The PDF print-out is enough for the application.

Dear Fastg,

if you have company medical insurance facility, for example if you have BUPA, you can register in website and go to main page and take a print out of medical travel insurance certificate, then attach to your visa application...

Hello!

I came across your post about wanting info on shengen visas. I also noticed there're people telling you they'd give you the service. Please don't take this lightly. They'll take your money and all your identification info and get the visa refused. Who knows, they can even steal your identity! It happened to a friend of mine.
I applied for my Schengen visa through a legitimate service called VFS Global. You'll find their office in Um Al Hammam (there's a plaza with Kudu and Panda, it's just at the side). They're legitimate, quick, and can even consult you on how to get things done. Just visit their website.

Hope this helps!

Cheers