Getting brazilain passport by marriege

To whom it may concern,
Hope you're doing well & really appreciate your information in this regard,
My question about getting brazilain passport by marriege.
My friend arrived on 7th April 2016 and got married with brazilain women on 10 June 2016.
For now he has following documents for the way to get passport.
1. Married certificate
2. Bank account
3. CEDULA DE IDENTIDADE DE ESTRANGEIRO permanent class
4. CPF
5. Work permit
6.  Portugues language certificates for 9 months study
7. Financial evedence for supporting himself
8.  According to information he will stay in brazil for 1 year un interrupted. He is here for his stay.
10. He will do his naturalization in April 2017.

Incase he ask the following questions

1.is it possible to get brazilain passport after his naturalization with having above documents.
2. Is it necessary to have millitry service certificate and election or voting prove for getting passport?
2. What more documents required to get the brazilain passport?

We will be very thankful if you honorable prepare effective information in this regard.

Sincerely yours,

Hello!
I'm not sure why your friend needs a passport, but to qualify, he needs citizenship and for that he has to live in Brazil for at least 4 years, and I do believe there is a test as well. With his documentation he can apply for residency and with that he cannot vote or do military service, but essentially has the same rights as citizens. Hope that helps?

Thanks for your information!
I asked question can he obtain his brazilain passport after naturalization or not? We will be very thankful if you honorable prepare effective information in this regard.

After he obtains citizenship then he should  be eligible to get a passport.